Need help !! Invincible h2o with interlocking system.

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hstaggs

I have been searching everywhere for information on this brand. I have not seen any reviews or videos of installation. I would like to know who makes it, what the Wear layer is , and have any of you had any experience with it. Good or bad. I am wanting to do the whole house. It seems that if feels “softer” than some of the others vinyl planks! Please help !

CAF9C242-0133-48AD-BFF0-182694580B5B.jpg

Sound good. Check it out and let me know what you think. I heard it has a 22 mil wear layer but have not seen it in writing anywhere

They don't have it. ...yet
I was told it ought to be on shaw's website. Just specs and installation stuff, not what the customers think of it. Must be pretty darn new.
I'll try a search and see what I get. I tried like you did and also didn't come up with much. I'm really confused with the design of that locking system.

I’m confused by it too. I have a few planks that they let me take home and it seems like it locks together really well. I’ll check the Shaw website. Please Let me know if you find anything.

Latest posts

Back