New I-phone 10

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It does have some neat new features in it though .
How much "neater" is it than the current version? Can't believe people feel they need to upgrade to the newest version every time they change the color.
Can you ride these things, or are they just phones with fun voice commands?
Looks to me like they are designed to suck every inch of your life right out of you.

Last edited:
What does it do extra special? Can it start a fire in the fire place? cook supper? block spammers?

Just wondering why Iphones have the mystique about them.

They are , and so are confusers .:)
I can't walk off the curb and get killed by a car when using my confuzer.
It's just strange that 20 years ago, people went to work, then came home and checked messages on their phone recorder.
Today, people have their phone in their hand when they get out of their car at the grocery store, walk across the parking lot looking at their phone, and you see them hunched over their phone, leaning on a shopping cart in the frozen food aisle. Their so focused over their phone, you can walk 75 feet down the aisle straight towards them and they never even notice you approaching. I've seen people go through the checkout lane and never look at the checker or say a single word to the person checking them out. I'm totally sure what they are looking at is of great importance.
Na, I'll wait to get home to have my confuzer suck the life out of me. ;)
It's better than watching old episodes of Seinfeld on the TV.
I think I'll just keep the $1000 in my pocket.
...O wait, I don't have $1000 in my pocket.:eek:
...because the moron inspecting my carpet was on his cell phone. :shooting:

Last edited:
It is useless to speak to the mans tech dept anyway, or a rep for that matter. File a claim, ship it back and we'll ship back the same roll over and over again.

It is useless to speak to the mans tech dept anyway, or a rep for that matter. File a claim, ship it back and we'll ship back the same roll over and over again.
It don't work that way. Carpet is in 3 pieces at the warehouse and a new roll is on the way.

Latest posts

Back