New I-phone 10

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then it's from the same mother roll.
Wrong again. :D Carpet arrived at the warehouse well over a month........ maybe well over a month and a half ago. New material was ordered from back east on Tuesday.
If the same roll................then mother barely describes the size of that run.
........and no way are they gonna make 10,000 yards of flawed carpet. It's not apartment grade.

Last edited:
When runs of a particular carpet type are made, how large are the runs before they change colors or carpet types?
.......I mean, do they make 10,000 or 20,000 yards then change colors or reset the machines to make a different carpet type?

I phone

i phone.jpg

When runs of a particular carpet type are made, how large are the runs before they change colors or carpet types?
.......I mean, do they make 10,000 or 20,000 yards then change colors or reset the machines to make a different carpet type?

Thats what I was saying, thousands of yards is not inconceivable.

Thats what I was saying, thousands of yards is not inconceivable.
So yur sayin' they will actually produce 20,000 of flawed carpet and 90+% of it gets warranty returns and they still make a profit?
They get a spool of off colored yarn, it goes through part of a run, then when a new spool gets put in........ and that spool has the same flawed color ........they do that spool and the next ......spool after spool after spool till they finish the entire lot? :eek: Wow, those guys are persistent at reducing the bottom line. :D
New roll is gonna be just fine. I can't even recall the last time I saw flawed carpet.

Latest posts

Back