Old time fun and nostalgia

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't watch Gilligans Island to see the professor make a radio. :D
...........had a crush on Mary Ann, too. :D

Hi go back and read what I said again, you might get it.
Nick who was your favorite, Mary Ann or Ginger? I bet it was Mrs. Howell. I was always partial to Mary Ann.

Daris
I got it but was trying to distract the under age members from such thoughts. :D

Anyone else still have Drive-In theater? We have two in this area.

I haven't seen one in years, but have fond memory of my 1st time puking from beer and weed as a teen at a drive in. Was around 1985. Watching the fly. Needless to say I hate that movie now, and never smoked weed again after that. Thanks for the flashback Rusty. Lol

There is one in Lamar Mo(about 30 miles from here and one in Carthage Mo(about 45 miles from here). Last I heard there was still one in Independence Mo, (about 100 miles from here). I don't know if any of the others in the KC area are still open or not. When I lived in KC, I think there was still 6 of them open.

There is one in Lamar Mo(about 30 miles from here and one in Carthage Mo(about 45 miles from here). Last I heard there was still one in Independence Mo, (about 100 miles from here). I don't know if any of the others in the KC area are still open or not. When I lived in KC, I think there was still 6 of them open.

Only thing drive ins were good for was making out...those speakers we set on the window were not surround sound quality.

When the original Star Wars came out, I saw it in a drive-in. During the space scenes, the screen just merged with the open sky behind it. What an experience.

Latest posts

Back