Pesky confuser

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darol Wester

Professional
Pro
Recently, whenever I type something into the search box(Google), the first word or most of it's letters are not there. If you type reeeeally slow, it will work. Might there be an adjustment somewhere to fix this?

I noticed that recently as well, slow on the type. Then when I was writing a rant to the local newspaper editor in Word about some bullshyt article on hardwood today my confuser crashed for the first time ever. It said it was information overload. :D So I had to start deleting lots of old krap, like hundreds of files of pictures.

Now she is running smooth. I need an external hard drive.

Maybe a tap with a small balltine hammer Darol? I still have some lag time. Maybe it's the cordless mouser.

I noticed that recently as well, slow on the type. Then when I was writing a rant to the local newspaper editor in Word about some bullshyt article on hardwood today my confuser crashed for the first time ever. It said it was information overload. :D So I had to start deleting lots of old krap, like hundreds of files of pictures.

Now she is running smooth. I need an external hard drive.

You can get a 8 gig flash drive for around $12.00 E . That will hold a lot of Krap .

Try running CC Cleaner and remove a lot of the Krap out of there . [ame]http://download.cnet.com/CCleaner/3000-18512_4-10315544.html[/ame]
Defrag it .

I just deleted like 5,000 emails. Some dating back to 2003. :eek: Wonder if that helps out any? Now I'm gonna go through the document files.Gets defragged every night.

I just deleted like 5,000 emails. Some dating back to 2003. :eek: Wonder if that helps out any? Now I'm gonna go through the document files.Gets defragged every night.

Any of them from me??
I just did over 2000 on my old compuker I have set up in the basement. It has Outlook on it same email address as my new one that is on windows live. All of a sudden lately I have been getting a lot of spam.

Daris

It helps . You don't need to defrag every night . Once a month is fine .

clearing temp files , and the catch also helps .

Please run a free online scan with the ESET Online Scanner

http://www.eset.com/us/online-scanner/

Disable your antivirus program
Tick the box next to YES, I accept the Terms of Use
Click Start
Accept any security warnings from your browser.
Check Scan archives
Click Start
ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.
When the scan completes, click on List of found threats
Click on Export to text file , and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.
NOTE. If Eset won't find any threats, it won't produce any log.

Also run Temp file cleaner http://oldtimer.geekstogo.com/TFC.exe

Here's mine Nick. Sorry, I got busy and haven't been here. I did, as always run ccleaner and defrag. No help. I did run SAS and found two Gen.Trojans and got rid of them yesterday. I see this process found some too.

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Tarma Installer\{889DF117-14D1-44EE-9F31-C5FB5D47F68B}\_Setupx.dll Win32/Adware.Yontoo.B application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Documents and Settings\Wester\Application Data\FCTB000100297\Toolbar\patch.bat Win32/Toolbar.BHO.B application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Documents and Settings\Wester\Local Settings\Application Data\IM\Identities\{AA004CDC-3448-473F-AF3D-5D858D1BF33E}\Message Store\Attachments\Personal Profile Form - PayPal.htm HTML/Phishing.Gen trojan cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Documents and Settings\Wester\Local Settings\Application Data\IM\Identities\{AA004CDC-3448-473F-AF3D-5D858D1BF33E}\Message Store\Attachments\{8982338F-72DB-418F-B2D6-D7E82E9891F5}\Personal Profile Form - PayPal.htm HTML/Phishing.Gen trojan cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Documents and Settings\Wester\My Documents\Downloads\installfreefileopener_553.exe a variant of Win32/InstallIQ application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Documents and Settings\Wester\My Documents\Downloads\registrybooster.exe Win32/RegistryBooster application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Search Toolbar\SearchToolbarUpdater.exe Win32/Toolbar.Zugo application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Searchqu Toolbar\Datamngr\datamngr.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.SearchSuite application cleaned by deleting (after the next restart) - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Searchqu Toolbar\Datamngr\DnsBHO.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.SearchSuite application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files\Searchqu Toolbar\Datamngr\IEBHO.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.SearchSuite application cleaned by deleting (after the next restart) - quarantined
C:\Program Files\SocialRibbons LP5\patch.bat Win32/Toolbar.BHO.B application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{8C29F5E8-41A5-4AAE-B178-374632A4A756}\RP358\A0107409.dll Win32/Adware.Yontoo.B application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{8C29F5E8-41A5-4AAE-B178-374632A4A756}\RP358\A0107410.bat Win32/Toolbar.BHO.B application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{8C29F5E8-41A5-4AAE-B178-374632A4A756}\RP358\A0107411.exe Win32/Toolbar.Zugo application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{8C29F5E8-41A5-4AAE-B178-374632A4A756}\RP358\A0107412.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.SearchSuite application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{8C29F5E8-41A5-4AAE-B178-374632A4A756}\RP358\A0107413.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.SearchSuite application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{8C29F5E8-41A5-4AAE-B178-374632A4A756}\RP358\A0107414.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.SearchSuite application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{8C29F5E8-41A5-4AAE-B178-374632A4A756}\RP358\A0107415.bat Win32/Toolbar.BHO.B application cleaned by deleting - quarantined

You really didn't get rid of them .
Follow the steps in the beginning of the tech forum . you can post or e mail me the logs . I'll clean everything out for ya. ;)

Follow the directions in order .

What program is this ? your antivirus .

For those of you who are still having problems with the keyboard .

Open IE, go Tools>Internet options>Advanced tab and click on "Reset" button.
Restart IE and see if it helped.

Latest posts

Back