Redneck trailer jack

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Monfils

Professional
Pro
I wasn’t sure if I had posted this here before… but ,this comes in pretty handy when changing trailer tires. I haven’t carried my floor jack in my trailer for several years.
FA1C0D94-0544-472B-B87D-11D58E3D4067.jpeg
F44793DB-0848-4931-A99D-404B7DE1DBDA.jpeg

I wasn’t sure if I had posted this here before… but ,this comes in pretty handy when changing trailer tires. I haven’t carried my floor jack in my trailer for several years.
View attachment 16834View attachment 16835
The Pastor at the Chapel where I was working on the Navy Base wanted something sort of similar but it was for him to work UNDER THE VEHICLE. I never watched the Youtube video he wanted me to see to copy. He described it as a much larger, higher stack of 2 x10 or 2x12 lumber beveled I guess the way yours does. I couldn't picture rolling the vehicle up that short of a ramp and stopping on a dime, then crawling under it. I also couldn't fathom how that would beat traditional jack stands.

He kept asking and I was pretty annoyed because when I don't like someone else's idea I REALLY dont want any part of it. Just did the video search. Here's what he was talking about only MUCH larger, I suppose if you wanted to work underneath.
https://www.google.com/search?q=lum...#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:cade0759,vid:H-8Sygs7fRE

Latest posts

Back