Seaming Carpet / Pile in same direction

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
carpet has a direction----back in the day they used to put arrows on the back-----which direction is not nearly as important as that all the peices go in the same direction---if neccesary draw arrows on it---it aint paint my good man---its a shame that they aint got people that wouldnt do it for you for a cash stipend

One of the stores, a cash & carry, where I pick up carpet puts an arrow on the back of every piece they cut. They sell some that could get QTed very easily.

One of the stores, a cash & carry, where I pick up carpet puts an arrow on the back of every piece they cut. They sell some that could get QTed very easily.

I've none a few restretch jobs in apartment complexes. When I move from a hallway into a bedroom, I find the installer made a 1/4 turn to make the room a one piecer............. I couldn't tell it was 1/4 turned until I pulled back a corner to start the restretch. Sometimes that cheap stuff has benefits. I'm not brave enough to attempt a 1/4 turn.

Latest posts

Back