Shoot Me.

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nick

In Remembrance

ShootMor.jpg

RU sure that was not an altered picture? I've seen some pics that had signs altered just to piss off the white extremist conservatives and gain favor with the liberals.
I've not seen anything like that on my local news programs or even pbs.

RU sure that was not an altered picture? I've seen some pics that had signs altered just to piss off the white extremist conservatives and gain favor with the liberals.
I've not seen anything like that on my local news programs or even pbs.

PBS??? Man, they would be the first to wave a flag if it was fake with Bill Moyers leading the charge. I stand corrected, it's real. :D

Last edited:
1rst Amendment guaranteed us all free speech, even the scumbag idiots.

Isn't it better to have that guy out on the street, in public exposing his views for all to see? Elsewise you'd probably only suspect he was a scumbag by the way he looks. Now EVERYONE knows he's a scumbag and there's no doubt left about it.

Free speech is a good thing.

A lot of people seem to misunderstand that "freedom of speech" does not mean "freedom from consequences". Say something inflammatory and/or stupid and other people will exercise their freedom to ridicule / chastise the dumbasses.

Anyone remember when some so-called "journalist" edited a photo to make it look like some LEOs were pointing guns at a child?

Latest posts

Back