spyder scraper

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kd89

Has anyone tried the spyder scraper blade for the sawzall? Do they really scrape uo what they say they do

I havr the Milwaukee brand grout remove tool an it works good on a epoxy grout job im doing. But i hsve 300 feet if tarazo tile to tear out for repair thats on crack membrane the thinset scrapes up nice w a scraper. Just wondering if it wold work for that

I've been thinking of a way to put a heavty hand sized scraper to my Bosch demo hammer. I just can't see a sawsall taking up urethane and wood.

I have all kinds of blisters so far an i have only tore up 200 sq feet

I suppose we could debate till the cows come home the cost of man hours v. Equipment rental but really at what cost pain and suffering both immediate, residual and the long term consequences for the sake of the budget?

Well we are getting paid very little to do this job. We drive an hour 1 way work for 4 hours an than drive a hour home. Best part is we start at 10 pm and r also working days

I dont want to butcher the concrete sub floor. That means using more rapid set. The whole job is a joke.

I prefer Metal grinding discs for sharpening.

I have questioned some of my own charitable contributions in the past.

The spyder worked great scraping up thinset until it broke where it goes into the sawzall.

The same thing happened to my grout grabber. Then I decided to enlist my supercut.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back