Steady work pace

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highup

Will work for food
Supporting Member
Pro
Who is working a steady, or semi regular work week?
I keep getting one day a week......... one day every two weeks, or a random 3 or 4 day week.
I don't think I have had more than two jobs consuming a single work week in the past 6 to 10 months. Most I see are repairs. Money is good for the time spent, but that's not good unless you are doing multiple repair work on a full time basis.

What kind of work are 'ya all doin' and how often?

notes from the trenches----------i just finished up a 6 week stretch of 7 days a week--im not working today because its a school and they wont let me in---i am so beyond zombie its not even funny---apartments--resteraunts--offices--homes-----carpet --carpet tiles--vinyl---vct---laminate----on an amusing note ---this week i went from a nursing home on thursday to an elementary school on friday----today i have a measure this am--then i have to cut up 68 ft of broadlloom and load up today so i can leave the house tomorrow at 5 to get to the job for 7 am-----and the saddest part is that i still cant find any help

Latest posts

Back