Rare 99

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I read one time that the local native Americans called the LA basin, "Valley of the Smokes", because it burned every few years and the smoke would not dissipate because of the natural conditions. And this was hundreds of years ago.

It is not just the weather that has me wanting to move from here. It is primarily the lopsided politics, and the assumed entitlements from everyone here. Worst of all is the anti Second Amendment folks, who are so dumb that they actually believe removing gun rights from the good will also force our criminals to give up their guns.

It is not just the weather that has me wanting to move from here. It is primarily the lopsided politics, and the assumed entitlements from everyone here. Worst of all is the anti Second Amendment folks, who are so dumb that they actually believe removing gun rights from the good will also force our criminals to give up their guns.

Most of them can't read or they would know that every time a state has allowed concealed carry, crime rates go down.

Then you would love AZ Hav. :)

Just saw one state is going to let you carry into parks , schools, [etc].
Except government buildings . :D

Then you would love AZ Hav. :)

We have good friends who just moved to Prescott, Arizona, and now two more sets of friends are following them. This is my first choice if and when I move out of state. Hell, maybe I might just get a part time job at Ruger Arms Company, which is just down the street. A real beautiful part of the country!

We have good friends who just moved to Prescott, Arizona, and now two more sets of friends are following them. This is my first choice if and when I move out of state. Hell, maybe I might just get a part time job at Ruger Arms Company, which is just down the street. A real beautiful part of the country!
.............but it's hot down there.:eek:

man we got huntin fishen---tons of work and more water than we know what to do with---but you all better stay put so you can help with the big cally bonfire this summah

The area in Prescott we are looking at is at 5500 foot elevation. It will get a dusting of snow in the winter, but the summers rarely reach 85 degrees. Best of all, I can continue my gun collection without any hassles at all. Yeah, it's only a pipe dream, but really thinking about it.

Let me know if you go , and there is work out there Hav.

I had enough of Joisey . Plus they have some beautiful golf courses out there .

Oh, my oldest son went to NAU for awhile. Went to pick him up one year for Christmas and it was zero degrees with several inches of snow. Dang diesel did not want to start. lol

Latest posts

Back