Strange weather

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought moisture in the air made it feel warmer? Out here in the desert it does any how.

@ Highup....you mean your counting on da government employees so save you? ha ha Catch 22.

Was nice today, 73F and partly cloudy.

Last edited:
I thought moisture in the air made it feel warmer? Out here in the desert it does any how.

@ Highup....you mean your counting on da government employees so save you? ha ha Catch 22.

Was nice today, 73F and partly cloudy.
Ya talkin about the government article on the front page of todays local paper? They paid 1.4 million for solar panels for low income housing place............... the article also said that over a 25 year period, those solar 'feel good' panels will save 1.2 million bucks. :D
I wonder how that 1.4 million would do if invested for 25 years at 3% interest? ... or wasted by being poured into some risky (tongue in cheek) Pepsi Cola stock, and using the dividends to offset the electric rates for that place. :D
Ha Ha, catch 44

Last edited:
Deb, what's with the texture on the driveway? Looks like huge frozen waffles and it's makin' me hungry. ;)

That's not the driveway, Randy, those are patio slabs between the house and the garage.

Ernesto ~ moisture in the desert causes humidity. It doesn't get comparatively humid here.

Ya talkin about the government article on the front page of todays local paper? They paid 1.4 million for solar panels for low income housing place............... the article also said that over a 25 year period, those solar 'feel good' panels will save 1.2 million bucks. :D
I wonder how that 1.4 million would do if invested for 25 years at 3% interest? ... or wasted by being poured into some risky (tongue in cheek) Pepsi Cola stock, and using the dividends to offset the electric rates for that place. :D
Ha Ha, catch 44

Just think of all the jobs that produced. :D

Latest posts

Back