Thought I done good.

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highup

Will work for food
Supporting Member
Pro
He wanted $25, I got it for $20, plus a new blade.
No slop in the armature bearings and sounds super nice. He threw in the blade.

Attachments

• IMG_20240606_180747332_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20240606_180747332_HDR.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
I got BSing and saw the Makita saw blade next to it, then my idiot light came on an offered him $20
I was thinking it would work for underlayment too.
......once home, I noticed no blade guard 🤔
Oh crap, I tile saw..........
.....what am I gonna do with a tile saw?
Anyway, it's got grout and or thin set residue on e, but it actually sounds and feels like a decent tool. The motor sounds great, no vibrations.
I gotta see if the saw blade arbor hole is the same diameter as the diamond blade. If so, I have a dangerous 3 1/2 inch mini skill saw. 😁

Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. I think of all the little gadget shit I’ve bought over the years and how much of it just sits on a shelf somewhere. I thought at the time it seemed like a good idea. lol. Angle finders, scribes, dust collection stuff, different saw stands…

I was ripped and really wanted a BK chicken sammich the other day. When it was all said n done I was out $20 and crapped my brains out later that evening. At least you still have the saw😂

Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. I think of all the little gadget shit I’ve bought over the years and how much of it just sits on a shelf somewhere. I thought at the time it seemed like a good idea. lol. Angle finders, scribes, dust collection stuff, different saw stands…

I was ripped and really wanted a BK chicken sammich the other day. When it was all said n done I was out $20 and crapped my brains out later that evening. At least you still have the saw😂
....and a wood blade. Those do 11,000 don't they? 😁

....and a wood blade. Those do 11,000 don't they? 😁

Took me a second to remember Cleetus blasting a spinner with nitrous. I would be afraid of what a saw blade would do if it failed like that. That would be scary cus a saw blade exploding with that much energy can do some serious damage.

Latest posts

Back