Thought I done good.

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highup

Will work for food
Supporting Member
Pro
He wanted $25, I got it for $20, plus a new blade.
No slop in the armature bearings and sounds super nice. He threw in the blade.

Attachments

• IMG_20240606_180747332_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20240606_180747332_HDR.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
I got BSing and saw the Makita saw blade next to it, then my idiot light came on an offered him $20
I was thinking it would work for underlayment too.
......once home, I noticed no blade guard 🤔
Oh crap, I tile saw..........
.....what am I gonna do with a tile saw?
Anyway, it's got grout and or thin set residue on e, but it actually sounds and feels like a decent tool. The motor sounds great, no vibrations.
I gotta see if the saw blade arbor hole is the same diameter as the diamond blade. If so, I have a dangerous 3 1/2 inch mini skill saw. 😁

Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. I think of all the little gadget shit I’ve bought over the years and how much of it just sits on a shelf somewhere. I thought at the time it seemed like a good idea. lol. Angle finders, scribes, dust collection stuff, different saw stands…

I was ripped and really wanted a BK chicken sammich the other day. When it was all said n done I was out $20 and crapped my brains out later that evening. At least you still have the saw😂

Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. I think of all the little gadget shit I’ve bought over the years and how much of it just sits on a shelf somewhere. I thought at the time it seemed like a good idea. lol. Angle finders, scribes, dust collection stuff, different saw stands…

I was ripped and really wanted a BK chicken sammich the other day. When it was all said n done I was out $20 and crapped my brains out later that evening. At least you still have the saw😂
....and a wood blade. Those do 11,000 don't they? 😁

Took me a second to remember Cleetus blasting a spinner with nitrous. I would be afraid of what a saw blade would do if it failed like that. That would be scary cus a saw blade exploding with that much energy can do some serious damage.
....Whistlin Diesel and his crew is screwing around with 2" thick, 3" diameter super magnets.
....what could possibly go wrong? 😳
Creating the internet was Al Gore's only gift to mankind. 😁

Latest posts

Back