Thought of the day .

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shoelaces.jpg

I was waiting to pull out from the grocery store parking lot when I saw a cloud of smoke coming at me from down the road. I was wondering what kind of POS it was that was polluting the air when I saw it was my dream vehicle rolling coal smoking out the Chevy behind him. lol. Not so sure about the vinyl wrap but I definitely approve of the stacks and makin friends.

IMG_3896.jpeg

Prolly still the stock engine with the pump turned up to the point that you might melt a piston if you tried to actually haul anything with it. I’d put one of the newer 2.0’s in it.

My wife had a purple bug for a few years and I gotta admit it was a peppy car for a diesel. Quick off the line for sure and it got 40 to 45 mph all day long with me driving it. Now that’s the engine you want to do a swap with in one of those caddy’s. The stack would interfere with my canopy so now maybe I’m thinkin a hole in the hood or front fender to poke the exhaust out of, right off the turbo😏.

Prolly still the stock engine with the pump turned up to the point that you might melt a piston if you tried to actually haul anything with it. I’d put one of the newer 2.0’s in it.

My wife had a purple bug for a few years and I gotta admit it was a peppy car for a diesel. Quick off the line for sure and it got 40 to 45 mph all day long with me driving it. Now that’s the engine you want to do a swap with in one of those caddy’s. The stack would interfere with my canopy so now maybe I’m thinkin a hole in the hood or front fender to poke the exhaust out of, right off the turbo😏.
Or at the bottom of the front fender like they used to do with station wagons.
I think he gets close to 10mpg in the highway during drag events.
My old 77 Chevy van got 11 on the highway.... and it had about 4200 less HP to the wheels than the station wagon.

Latest posts

Back