Thought of the day .

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Killing time at the park before my haircut at 9:30. I just watched some dude pick up his dog’s crap when an idea hit me. Next time I go to the park with my dog I’m going to bring a helium balloon with me, maybe one of them happy birthday ones. Then when I pick up my dog’s crap, I’ll tie the bag to the balloon and set it free.

Killing time at the park before my haircut at 9:30. I just watched some dude pick up his dog’s crap when an idea hit me. Next time I go to the park with my dog I’m going to bring a helium balloon with me, maybe one of them happy birthday ones. Then when I pick up my dog’s crap, I’ll tie the bag to the balloon and set it free.
Make it a big ballon and send it to N. Korea like they are doing to they
SK.

May it land in North Korea. 😁

May it land in North Korea. 😁

North Scottsdale is more like it. As the day is progressing I keep expanding upon this thought. Now I’ve gotta have a drone follow the turd balloon and document the landing. Kinda hard to control a balloon so now that has evolved to me flying a drone and delivering the package where I want.

bull shitter.PNG

North Scottsdale is more like it. As the day is progressing I keep expanding upon this thought. Now I’ve gotta have a drone follow the turd balloon and document the landing. Kinda hard to control a balloon so now that has evolved to me flying a drone and delivering the package where I want.
Air tag?

Latest posts

Back