Thought of the day .

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Killing time at the park before my haircut at 9:30. I just watched some dude pick up his dog’s crap when an idea hit me. Next time I go to the park with my dog I’m going to bring a helium balloon with me, maybe one of them happy birthday ones. Then when I pick up my dog’s crap, I’ll tie the bag to the balloon and set it free.

Killing time at the park before my haircut at 9:30. I just watched some dude pick up his dog’s crap when an idea hit me. Next time I go to the park with my dog I’m going to bring a helium balloon with me, maybe one of them happy birthday ones. Then when I pick up my dog’s crap, I’ll tie the bag to the balloon and set it free.
Make it a big ballon and send it to N. Korea like they are doing to they
SK.

May it land in North Korea. 😁

May it land in North Korea. 😁

North Scottsdale is more like it. As the day is progressing I keep expanding upon this thought. Now I’ve gotta have a drone follow the turd balloon and document the landing. Kinda hard to control a balloon so now that has evolved to me flying a drone and delivering the package where I want.

bull shitter.PNG

North Scottsdale is more like it. As the day is progressing I keep expanding upon this thought. Now I’ve gotta have a drone follow the turd balloon and document the landing. Kinda hard to control a balloon so now that has evolved to me flying a drone and delivering the package where I want.
Air tag?

Change ‘ Or ‘ to ‘ And ‘ 😜 … The last golf outing had Chocolate covered cheeseballs 😋

Cheese balls as in balls of actual cheese or are we talking about chocolate covered cheesy poofs? Not sure what to think about either of those. Wine with actual cheese balls or Hamms with cheesy poofs. I already don’t feel good just thinking about that combination.

Cheese balls as in balls of actual cheese or are we talking about chocolate covered cheesy poofs? Not sure what to think about either of those. Wine with actual cheese balls or Hamms with cheesy poofs. I already don’t feel good just thinking about that combination.
I never seen them before, but the girl said it’s Like a cheesecake without the crust.

Latest posts

Back