Tigressa Carpet

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Floorist

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Pro
The CarpetOne in Joplin has started pushing Tigressa. I have never seen any. I know it came out in 2010. It is nylon6. And the reviews I have read. consumers either hated it or loved it, not much in between. What does anyone know or think about it? And what is nylon6?

Nylon 6 PK: N6 can be recycled over and over again. Meets rigorous standards for environmental safety and human health. Earned the Green Select label, which designates a product that is environmentally friendly. Product MUST be recyclable, contain a minimum of recycled material and/or be made from a natural, sustainable, quickly renewable resource to be eligible for that label. Fun fact, the strands of fiber used in Tigressa carpet are half the thickness of human hair. XD

Tigressa as a line is an eco-friendly product, and often, their sales donate a portion of the proceeds to save-the-tigers oriented charities. We've been selling it since it was first released and as far as I'm aware, our store's had no complaints from the customer in the way of how it holds up in their home.

The only negative opinions expressed when suggesting this product have been from customers who didn't find a pattern or color they liked, and suggested it should have more pallette swaps and whatnot.

Tigressa would be an excellent alternative to suggest to those customers who absolutely insist on putting down a plush carpet in high-traffic areas such as hallways and stairs. (As much as we can advise against plush carpet in high-traffic areas for wear reasons, some customers demand it emphatically. I'm sure you've seen this phenomenon many times as well.) XD

There are some text-based sources of information and a video located here if you'd like to see more.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back