Time for a new one?

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken

Professional
Pro
I was just using my toe kick saw and it stopped working. The axle that the blade is attached to just started to pull out of the body of the saw. If I push it back in it will still work though I don't know how safely, lol. Has anyone seen this before? Time for a new one or is there an easy fix?

1401129437792.jpg

1401129449035.jpg

E took the words out of my mouth. when i bought my saw they gave you a part to attach to it . Something to do with the handle breaking i think.

I got one from the swap meet for $35. Looks like the same model. 795?

Seems to run fine and cut through some 3/4" ply with ease.

Never needed it on a job though so there it sets.

I've actually been using it quite a bit lately. I grabbed it from depot for like a hundred bucks. It doesn't owe me anything, haha.

Are you talking about Home Depot selling you something used out of their rental dept?

A hundred bucks would be a nice deal on that even if you only did a dozen or so smaller scale jobs. The Home Depot stores around here don't rent the toe kick saws. You either have to find it on Craigslist, Ebay, buy the shit version from Harbor Freight or pay the Crain new retail price.

I know I'll find some use for mine eventually and it'll earn it's $35.

Latest posts

Back