used laminate flooring

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melbri

Hello, I recently picked up about 800-900 sqft of used laminate floor. About 200 sqft is in excellent condition, another 200 sqft with slightly damaged tongue and groove and the rest in varying condition and cut to various lengths. How does one install laminate that has been cut, i.e. no tongue or groove on the short end? it will be installed on a concrete basement floor with underlayment and no subfloor.

Thanks

Hello, I recently picked up about 800-900 sqft of used laminate floor. About 200 sqft is in excellent condition, another 200 sqft with slightly damaged tongue and groove and the rest in varying condition and cut to various lengths. How does one install laminate that has been cut, i.e. no tongue or groove on the short end? it will be installed on a concrete basement floor with underlayment and no subfloor.

Thanks

I've done it, its a puzzle. Basements need vapor protection in the form of 6 mil plastic film and additional 2 an one underlayment if not attached cushion. If you have an need sump pump dont bother

Latest posts

Back