We got snow

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The way i understand it , that's what global warming does . change the weather pattern .
Hope the plow trucks are loaded with salt . :D

Come on Jon haven't you seen the film 2012 when it all goes bad for us. The whole planet is on the shift when it flips east and west will become north and south again and vice versa for north and south.
If you believe what the scientists are saying or predicting then yellow stone park is one giant volcano the biggest there is on this planet and is late for its cataclismic erruption only by a few years which will see the end of humanity as we know it. Alledgedly that is.

Come on Jon haven't you seen the film 2012 when it all goes bad for us. The whole planet is on the shift when it flips east and west will become north and south again and vice versa for north and south.
If you believe what the scientists are saying or predicting then yellow stone park is one giant volcano the biggest there is on this planet and is late for its cataclismic erruption only by a few years which will see the end of humanity as we know it. Alledgedly that is.

Is that before or after the giant bugs from space invade?:D

hat-tin-foil-smiley.gif

I heard the planet flipped poles last time when the poles melted, the weight from the ice keeps the planet at it's current axis. The poles before used to be in a different place.

I'm hoping for some tropical like weather after that happens
:D

Latest posts

Back