Who was one of the 13000?

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll get down there some day before I die. Nothing to do with elections though. I just know it's one of the places in the world I want to spend some time.

From what Jon told me a few years back, it is not that easy to become a Citizen.

If we need you work wise or have lots of several million dollars you will be able to get into NZ
I wonder what I would need to live in the USA?
Maybe much the same sort of deal?
Incognito, or anybody else we would love to see you down here :)

Jon, those people that are applying................ um ...........you don't really want them, just trust me on this. ........we don't want them either. :D

If we need you work wise or have lots of several million dollars you will be able to get into NZ

Don't you read the news Jon. They come here in droves with nothing and work for free and get bennies besides.

Daris

Years ago a greasy immigration attorney could buy you through to full citizenship for about $5K USD. When I say greasy it wasn't just the lawyer who was crooked. The whole system was (is) corrupt only with focused attention on anything the price of a sleazy deal goes way up.

I'm near certain you don't need millions of dollars to buy your way to citizenship here in 2016. Just a wild guess though, assuming you have a clear and confirmed (enhanced vetting) criminal record a well connected immigration lawyer could..........expedite the process for a few tens of thousands of dollars.

There's a huge industry around getting married to US citizens in order to obtain citizenship. I know a few gals who's marriages were suspect in my opinion when they married dudes who were not legal and it appeared they were eager and desperate to get their papers. That works both ways. Men can also be taken advantage of by the so called mail order brides from Eastern Europe and Asia. They're just less likely to be fooled into thinking there's true love anywheres in that transaction.

Same goes with obtaining a Mexican citizenship. But then they want us to let them in for free.

America is for sale thanks to greedy bastards.
I worked for a guy who discovered gold in Mexico and started mining it. Needless to say the government conviscated it because he was making to much money.

Well, I'm just a few bucks short of buying that buddy. If I can get you, Ern, Nick, Darol, Rusty to each donate $500K a piece, I just may buy it!

(I was reading the comments below the article and it seems like the locals would not like foreigners like me purchasing that!)

You can understand the locals though eh?
Awhile go, in about the same area another big block of land with a beach was up for sale and a couple of guys organised a site where people could donate money to buy it
That beach is now owned by NZ and can't be sold ever

You can understand the locals though eh?
Awhile go, in about the same area another big block of land with a beach was up for sale and a couple of guys organised a site where people could donate money to buy it
That beach is now owned by NZ and can't be sold ever

Can we rent it Jon?

Yes, and our land is being sold off ro foreigners for minerals, farming for chinese and regular old real-estate investment too. Some idiots want to sell outer parts of the Grand Canyon to uranium mining interests.

Latest posts

Back