We got snow

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
saw on the news this morning he is over 100 degrees again today . More rain for us .

It's73 already and it's now even noon :eek: .......looks like it's going to be a scorcher today. I'm bettin we hit 80.
Yucky cause I'm outside workin on the van engine and have been all week long. I really hate vans now. :mad:
Maybe it's just the heat gettin to me. :rolleyes:

I haven't had to scrape any ice off my car window yet but its still cold. Me softy Darol. Don't like that white stuff
Feel sorry for the people in the earthquake area of Christchurch. Some still haven't got sewerage and have to use Portaloos outside. Real snow and Christchurch is in a snow area as its just about at the bottom of the South Island. Me live in the warm North Island :D

I haven't had to scrape any ice off my car window yet but its still cold. Me softy Darol. Don't like that white stuff
Feel sorry for the people in the earthquake area of Christchurch. Some still haven't got sewerage and have to use Portaloos outside. Real snow and Christchurch is in a snow area as its just about at the bottom of the South Island. Me live in the warm North Island :D

Jon, Jon, Jon, ...but it's so darn pretty.

Happy Little Cabin Neatimage.jpg

That your house high?
I agree its very pretty I would love to see Darols house and the area he lives in in winter. I have seen a couple of photos which Darol sent me and they look neat. Not get out of the car. Just look :D

That your house high?
I agree its very pretty I would love to see Darols house and the area he lives in in winter. I have seen a couple of photos which Darol sent me and they look neat. Not get out of the car. Just look :D

No drive by's Jon. You'd have to get out and at least have a snow ball fight.:D Then I'll take you for a ride in my snow buggy.:)

I want the second one for when I retire.:D

P1010030.JPG

!cid_E4573D8F-6CBF-40F3-B85C-1C05D1ECDF18@domain.jpg

No drive by's Jon. You'd have to get out and at least have a snow ball fight.:D Then I'll take you for a ride in my snow buggy.:)

I want the second one for when I retire.:D

Thanks for the offer Darol
Wait for us down the bottom of your road :D
When you get your new one we might have to take a ride on that one if you could control the power

Latest posts

Back