Websie censorship

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I read into the bill a tiny bit, but it's hard to understand. Looks like they need a separate bill for each issue instead of clumping so much into one bill.

Looks like it won't pass this time and the President says he won't sign it. But they will try again. They originally tried to get it done through the FCC.

Most of what could be considered infringement here I think are photos.
I don't see photo use as anything wrong unless a person uses another persons image to make a profit.

"Copy and Paste" is already questionable. This would probably make it a crime. If you had an old forum with 100,000 posts, could you imagine going back through those to edit?

"Copy and Paste" is already questionable. This would probably make it a crime. If you had an old forum with 100,000 posts, could you imagine going back through those to edit?

...............um ............no, I couldn't. So then after putting a website out of business, they could track down all of us members and sue us too.................
I'm going to sign up for a class and become a lawyer....... so maybe things are finally lookin up. Wanna join my office? We'd have to come up with a lawyerish sounding name for it. :D

...............um ............no, I couldn't. So then after putting a website out of business, they could track down all of us members and sue us too.................
I'm going to sign up for a class and become a lawyer....... so maybe things are finally lookin up. Wanna join my office? We'd have to come up with a lawyerish sounding name for it. :D

Doowe, Screwum and Howe.

As one person pointed out on another forum, under SOPA if you illegally share a Michael Jackson song, you could go to jail for 5 years. The doctor accused in his death is getting 4 years....

Latest posts

Back