What’s Cookin

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a $9 breakfast at the local truck stop plus coffee. How would that compare to your area? Comes with choice of ham, bacon or sausage. Hash browns or home fries, toast or biscuit. Bowl of gravy with is $1.29.

View attachment 18411
I went to Burger King yesterday for luch with a coupon. Would you believe the price of the Whopper------JUST a Whopper, no fries or drink-----was $7.99? How the hell are people buying 8 dollar hamburgers?

dogs.jpg

I've bought these little Quaker oat imposters for years, but I just today read the instructions.
I've been doing it wrong all this time. I was using a bowl. 😱

Attachments

• IMG_20240317_102321865~2.jpg
    IMG_20240317_102321865~2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
I came sooo, sooo close to buying some pulled pork tonight. Premade peas and bacon salad stuff from a plastic container worked with a lunch meat sandwich.
....but not this or that. 😱
You can buy a whole cooked chicken for less.
.....much better lunch meat too.

Attachments

• IMG_20240318_164211760_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20240318_164211760_HDR.jpg
    357.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240315_182137184.jpg
    IMG_20240315_182137184.jpg
    283.3 KB · Views: 0
Went to the store and bought some food for the work fridge. The at work lunch program will resume😁. Got some frozen pizzas, pork chops, some chicken quarters that were on sale and some Johnsonville brats. No red meat, that shit is expensive here. Didn’t even bother to look at salmon fillets. That’s a buy it the night before item.

Got a new Mr. Coffee for the shop. Picked up some vinegar to run through it to get rid of that new coffee maker taste. Maybe just run some dirt through it🤪. What do you guys do to get rid of the nasty taste of a new coffee maker? Dark roast coffee for the first month😂.

I am so old I remember when rug binding was done by hand with a stapler.

Got a new Mr. Coffee for the shop. Picked up some vinegar to run through it to get rid of that new coffee maker taste. Maybe just run some dirt through it🤪. What do you guys do to get rid of the nasty taste of a new coffee maker? Dark roast coffee for the first month😂.
Metal or glass pot? If metal don't clean it between pots full. Let it turn black inside.

Keurig for the 🏆!!

Can’t have it any other way now.

We used to do the whole Keurig thing but them damn K cups add up $$$. I’m not even bringing a grinder into work. Store bought grounds it is and you’ll like it. I say this now but gimmie a couple weeks and there will be a grinder and some whole beans here.

Breaded haddock, roasted taters and green beans. German chocolate cake for dessert.

I heard the cake was dry so I ordered a vanilla milkshake and put the piece of cake in it. It wasn’t dry to me at all🤪

Latest posts

Back