What’s Cookin

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bought a Fred Meyer garlic roasted chicken last night. $4.97. We had chicken for dinner, then I tore the rest into sandwich makin' strips and bits. It made 6 sandwich bags, each full enough for a nice sized sandwich. I picked up each bag-O-chicken and grabbed the heaviest one.
They do that $5 chicken thing pretty often, maybe even weekly. Ends up being 1/3 the price of bologna....... And sooo much better.

veg.jpg

Now wait a minute! I put both on my hot dogs, one one each side of the bun and slap it together then the dog and onions, but we have real meat hot dogs not the imitation stuff.

I don’t know about that. I’ve had a Detroit dog before and nothing can help you from the wrath that will follow eating one of those dogs and even then it’s still just mustard and onion on top of that turd maker.

67547668050__07A2C122-E021-4921-8DDA-E15B2AB95C34.jpeg

Couple foot long hotdogs with mustard and onion. Guy ahead of me put ketchup on his hotdog🤯. He wasn’t from here so I let the hotdog faux pas slide.
Catsup on everything except raisin bran is perfectly acceptable.
No catsup, no hot dogs. That my rule. A guy needs his vegetables. (Hey the feds classified em that way)

You ever eat something only to instantly regret it? I haven’t had Pizza Hut in years cus I always feel like shit after I eat it and in the end I wish I woulda just skipped the whole damn meal in the first place. Frozen lasagna doesn’t make me feel like crap if I eat it but damn if I won’t be running to the bathroom later wishing I didn’t eat it. I swear my butthole dictates what I eat and what I avoid more than my stomach😂

You ever eat something only to instantly regret it? I haven’t had Pizza Hut in years cus I always feel like shit after I eat it and in the end I wish I woulda just skipped the whole damn meal in the first place. Frozen lasagna doesn’t make me feel like crap if I eat it but damn if I won’t be running to the bathroom later wishing I didn’t eat it. I swear my butthole dictates what I eat and what I avoid more than my stomach😂
I am on pain meds, they constipate me all the time.

Latest posts

Back