Who are you People?

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Groupbuilders, all American.

The man who owns groupbuilders is an old tile setter and lives in Texas.
Admins, Havasu, Southern California, Floorist, southern Missouri
Angie is the tech.

Maybe they’re Canadian and it’s Poutine

1627681188922.jpeg

Thanks you sob on a Saturday, appreciate the laugh!
Thanks you sob on a Saturday, appreciate the laugh!
I don't get it Mike
Are you a Russian or Democrat? 😱
....... You might want to sit down for this, but I have been a registered Democrat since I was 18 years old. I'm now approaching 64.
You're looking a little faint. 😁
Go ahead and sit down for a few minutes as is sinks in. 😁😁😁

I would suppose it would help to explain WHY we are in the party we belong to. We know Trump is associated with Putin financially and politically, so any bashing of the other side is suspect for motive. Not like Russians are on the internet promoting Democracy.

I would suppose it would help to explain WHY we are in the party we belong to. We know Trump is associated with Putin financially and politically, so any bashing of the other side is suspect for motive. Not like Russians are on the internet promoting Democracy.
And the Biden family got a lot of money from the Ukraine. I was a registered Democrat most of my life too. Then the party changed.

What does highup mean? Mountain, 4x4,business? And what’s a zannej ? Candy bar? All this has to formulate into the basis of who you are so I can make it tangible, hence I don’t know calculus.

What does highup mean? Mountain, 4x4,business? And what’s a zannej ? Candy bar? All this has to formulate into the basis of who you are so I can make it tangible, hence I don’t know calculus.
Well, I know what they mean, but it is up to them whether they want anyone else to know.

When I was on the floor Pro I went by the name lowdown. When I came over here I changed my name to highup. I had a lowered 73 Chevy stepside, hence my first name. I'm 6'3 so that became my new name. I don't consider myself tall because I don't pay attention to people's heights. We're all the same.
...except for short people. 😁

Latest posts

Back