Norway

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twomly

I feel we should pause for thought and a moments silence for the people of Norway after they suffered an attack on their people and way of life from one of their own. My sympathies go out to the families and loved ones who are struggling to come to terms with whats happened.

My brother and I were watching TV when the story broke. Wow, I don't know how people come to terms with something so senseless.
I wish people that screwed up would simply 'off' themselves if they don't like the world they live in.
Very sad news.

My brother and I were watching TV when the story broke. Wow, I don't know how people come to terms with something so senseless.
I wish people that screwed up would simply 'off' themselves if they don't like the world they live in.
Very sad news.

Exactly..........:mad::eek::(

There has been a couple instances of family violence in the state recently, and once again............ why do people take their frustrations on the innocent?.
Stupid question tho, because sick people will never think rationally. They want their moment of fame even if they don't intend to live to see it.
Sad thing is, that the guy who created all the carnage in Norway will be moved from court appearances and to jail wearing a bullet proof vest. :mad:

According to their law, maximum sentence is 21 years. :mad:

That is the law but under special circumstances-like if he is a threat- it can be continued indefinitely according to the paper here today and what I have read on the Internet. I think that would come under the category of special circumstances.
I just can't imagine what was going through his mind when he shot all those people. He had to be looking some of them right in the eyes at the time and seeing their fright. Some of them came to him for help thinking he was an up to up cop.
According to the paper here today his own father says he should have taken his own life. But really that would have been to easy on him, at least now maybe in time he can come to reality on what he did.
I hope no one sends him some soap on a rope.

Daris

Latest posts

Back