Wtf

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took my 35 year old son(he's blind) to school last week. He signs everything with a stamp, even official gov't. documents. Well, my nine year old grandson's teacher decided that the daily planner he brought home couldn't be signed with a stamp. I told them, that's okay, I will contact the Feds about discrimination against the handicapped and they changed their mind. Imagine that. Idiots.

Things like that just really piss me off. What person in their right mind would do something like that. I think I would do like Rusty said and contact the Feds. But then again they can't patrol themselves let alone anyone else. F'ing idiots.

Daris

I know of a Principal who would have got knocked out . :mad:

I suppose it's possible the principle had some part in this but I seriously doubt he/she was the one who made the bonehead decision to punish this kid this way. I'm thinking the bus driver...........I'd LOVE to know more accurately who made this decision. The article only says " the school " gave him the pool noodle.

It's pretty irresponsible journalism to try to tell this story without clarifying WHO made and/or approved the punishment. If it's a bus driver I would right that off to low pay, poorly trained and low CLASS workers. If it was in fact someone who is a PROFESSIONAL trained to work with children they don't need a punch in the nose. They need to be terminated from their employment WITH discrimination------meaning NO ONE should subsequently hire them to work in education.

Latest posts

Back