XP

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8.2 or Blue is suppose to fix the problems. Ok //

I'll believe that when I see it. I know a guy who beta tested W8. He said that they knew it was a mess, but did not care. Just like everything else, they wait for the consumer to find the problems and then they try some halfass approach to fix it.

I've got two workstations plus a laptop running XP Pro, plus one shop-built WIN7. (Three more XP workstations in a closet if needed. My brother stocked me up. LOL)

I've really, really liked XP over the years, but I have to admit WIN7 is growing on me. I have this love/hate relationship with IE. I like IE, but it aint worth having on the XP boxes. IE does run pretty good on the WIN7.

Oh, I'm running Firefox on the XP machines. Have it installed on the WIN7 as well as Chrome. IE seems to work pretty well on WIN7 with the exception of a few sites. I like the look and feel of IE more, it just doesn't work as well, especially with XP.

I know there's a difference in the IE version for the different OS. What is it? IE 8 & 9 with 9 not being supported by XP?

Latest posts

Back