Andriod tablet

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The tablet will be the computer of the future, everything will be on line all software and storage, within the next three years computers will not have hard drives or cdroms it will all be generated online. So I figure I have to start getting used to them, I purchased a cheap China ipad knock off on Ebay, it will be fun to see how or if it works, gonna be too light for a boat anchor.

I should have stated I purchased a Android knock off. I have not spent enough time with either Ipad to get a handle on a lot of the features. I have purchased this unit just for the fun of seeing how they work and what can be done with them. I have seen applications listed that will allow users to edit Excel spreadsheets, if I can do that I would be able to enter my jobs and transfer them to my desktop. Then like I said, it may not even work from the start.

Don't get me wrong on this, I am not a computer wiz nor do I aspire to be one it's just a curiosity for me.

Last edited:
A guy at my football fantasy draft had one . Had all the players and everything he need for the draft at the touch of his fingertips . :cool:

Latest posts

Back