Armstrong Cushion Step

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think it's a releasable or latex. I think it's like VCT adhesive. I think s-289 is the releasable adhesive. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks you guys!

I guess I haven't had much to do with Armstrong in a while. I see this product has been around since 2006. So, I will assume that I'll need to let it flash off a bit before installing the vinyl? Doesn't say anything about which notch size to use either. I was wanting to call the supply house, but they were closed for the weekend when I ran into this.

Never cared for PSA installs. Olden in my ways I guess.

What do you guys think about crossing glues from different manufactures? I've got 5 gals of PSA from two other companies sitting here. Hate to buy more if what I have will do the trick. Again, I've only done maybe three of these, so I'm short on what's do-able.

Thanks Nick. You's a better hunter than I am. I looked, but obviously not good enough. Never was a fan of the thick cushiony vinyls. Tends to leave imprints with heavy furniture. Soft to walk on thought.

Has anyone been installing shaw vinyl with shaw 350 glue and is anyone other than me having trouble

Sent from my iPhone using Flooring Forum

Is anyone having any problems on my end it's not sticking the vinyl at all (holding it in place)

Done have he says there isn't anyone else repeating any problems I've been a installer for 16 years and I've never seen a piece of flooring I couldn't lay till now I was just wandering if anyone was having issues with this particular brand

Latest posts

Back