Carpet cart

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is this style, new ones are over $400.

cart.PNG

A #100 Crain, I recall was set at $100 at the habitat restore recently. I'm fairly sure of the price...... I know it wasn't $75...... They knew what they had.
I think it had rollers....... Which seems redundant. 😁
Maybe I should just give it to a guy who hauls off scrap metal.

A #100 Crain, I recall was set at $100 at the habitat restore recently. I'm fairly sure of the price...... I know it wasn't $75...... They knew what they had.
I think it had rollers....... Which seems redundant. 😁
Yes, they're $350+ new but all over Craigslist for $100, usually pretty beat up and rusty. The reason for the wheels is so the apprentice doesn't roll it into the job across nasty asphalt driveways or gravel and then roll across the vinyl scratching the floor. Those stupid little wheels/rollers dont work well at all. I got a couple for $75-100 over the years. My original was a Gundlach I paid just over $100 in around '82. I still have it but the handle is nearly completely worn through where the axle passes through. I could fix it real easy if I ever get to it. I'm actually very busy around the house.

Yes, they're $350+ new but all over Craigslist for $100, usually pretty beat up and rusty. The reason for the wheels is so the apprentice doesn't roll it into the job across nasty asphalt driveways or gravel and then roll across the vinyl scratching the floor. Those stupid little wheels/rollers dont work well at all. I got a couple for $75-100 over the years. My original was a Gundlach I paid just over $100 in around '82. I still have it but the handle is nearly completely worn through where the axle passes through. I could fix it real easy if I ever get to it. I'm actually very busy around the house.
Mine has been stored for 10 years

Latest posts

Back