Check This Out!

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TNT

Here's a giggle ... see how observant you are. I took the attached photo of my granddaughter at Christmas dinner. She had people all around, Grandma was taking pictures, and no one noticed what was going on. Can you see it?

Tia

Monika.jpg

Yep, she was steadily eating all the chocolate kisses off the cookies as we all watched, and when she was done, we went ... ohhh, all the kisses are gone. When looking through my pics that evening, I realized that I took one in the middle of it all and no one was noticing! She probably thought nothing of it, since nobody got on her about it. :)

Tia

She ain't silly is she? :)

I have a real good idea for you which is called DON'T EVEN GO THERE! She's silly, but not too very silly. It's the same little gal that wandered off on us at Thanksgiving and then got picked up by the cops. She has a big mind of her own, which is kinda scary. Told her that she had hair same as mine and she was rubbing my hair ... ohhh, mine is just like Grandma's. Haha!

Tia

Spent a couple of hours on Skype with Jon today, and he commented about this thread; it seems he meant to say that she she is a smart cookie, but he fears you misunderstood him instead.

She is absolutely adorable.

Spent a couple of hours on Skype with Jon today, and he commented about this thread; it seems he meant to say that she she is a smart cookie, but he fears you misunderstood him instead.

She is absolutely adorable.

Not to worry! I wasn't getting upset thinking he was called her silly as in calling her stupid, just commenting that she IS naturally silly (funny, on her own, a girl of the world) and we are all afraid to go there. My goodness, she's only two, and has a lot in front of her, yet already we have to watch her (haha) all the time. Ugh.

Tia

Last edited:
Cute. It's funny how "stuffed" children can claim they are but then immediately after announcing this just tear through candy.

Now, that's a good one! My 7-yr-old grandaughter said she was full. My son (her uncle) asked if that meant she didn't have room for dessert. She said of course she had room for that. HA! He told her she wasn't full then, was she??

Tia

Latest posts

Back