Dirty StainMaster Be Gone

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ernesto

Professional
Pro
Carpet is only 4 years old and traffic pattern will not clean. Most common reason for people to buy different flooring.

Natural Cork 001.JPG

Natural Cork 010.JPG

Natural Cork 012.JPG

Natural Cork 013.JPG

Natural Cork 040.JPG

Last edited:
Can't get that last pic to turn. This style is probably the most common cork floor and least expensive.

Natural Cork 045.JPG

Natural Cork 040.JPG

Any carpet will look like that if it is not maintained according to manufacturer specs ~ unless I am mistaken, Stainmaster recommends carpet cleaning every 2 years.

Stainmaster pad is over-rated, though (IMHO).

Any carpet will look like that if it is not maintained according to manufacturer specs ~ unless I am mistaken, Stainmaster recommends carpet cleaning every 2 years.

Stainmaster pad is over-rated, though (IMHO).

I thought it was one year. And they did.

I like that floor. That really looks nice.

Yea cork is awesome. But originally the guy was looking at some higher end stuff. He changed his mind and didn't tell me. Then he leaves town, I am there prepping when the freight truck gets there. I look at the bill of lading or what ever you call it. Nothing about what style it is. I get it in and it looks nothing like the one we were looking at originally. He originally was looking at the one that looks like bamboo.

I kinda freaked out for a minute thinking the etailer sent the wrong floor!:eek:

But then I saw a paper on his desk with the style name. sigh

Last edited:
Not sure how I deserved that. I'm pretty sure there are better pictures of jobs out there than mine. But as Meryl Streep said last night at the Oscars, Oh well,what ever.

Latest posts

Back