Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
u, I am so confused
Put on Sunday Morning Program (CBS) It airs 9am to 10:30 just be prepared to mute the commercials 😜

Ok, the preview had me anticipating something new, that could improve relationships between Blue and Red but it was disappointing, Pollyanna, a Summer recreation program, but it’s a start. We need to bring back civics classes with a side of anger management included.

However havasu not all is lost in the pursuit from confusion 😜 I found more crap 😜 to share, it could be eye opening, It’s long and a bit heavy academic, but definitely worth a scan….. “ Democracy and conflict resolution, Portland State “

Another place is A Hidden Brain episode on Perfectionism ( that’s me big time 🥵 ) The more we understand ourselves and others the more we can give ourselves and others a break. Anywho, the researchers found that todays increase in Social exposure from Smartphones/ Social Media is elevating the desires in us to be more perfect, and less realistic.
So back in the day, when stand up comedians could tease politicians and blue and red conflicting points of view could be expressed without breaking apart relationships. We’ve had mental issues like perfectionism all along throughout history, just not to this scale. It’s evolution growing pains but where there are problems there are also huge opportunities. Focus on the improvements, not the perfection.

One last thing, well two things after I googled confusion. ☝️, Focus on what’s True And Likely and ☝️ ☝️, When confused, challenge the conscious and subconscious assumptions. Chances, they could be blocking out the true and likely.

So you see ! Politics with conflict resolution comprises is the means and manner in which stuff gets done. It’s the Mathematical formula that develops problems into unseen, unanticipated solution. Everything else is the Conspiracy.

Last edited:
“ Democracy and conflict resolution, Portland State “
OK buddy, I woke up with a new attitude, ready and willing to learn acceptance, mutual appreciation and love of my fellow man, who believes his ideology in respect to Democrats.

Then... you toss in that conflict resolution crap authored by Portland State, or as we call it, the anus of Democrat Ideology, where every law enforcement officer is walking away from because even their police officers understand their stupidity, but those Portlanders have the audacity to think they understand the political spectrum, however, can't understand why their pants are wet after peeing, because they are so dumb they forgot to unzip their pants.

Nice try on this glorious Sunday morning.

Next....:cheers:

Everyone's label used to be the same back then.
American. Once everyone got their special labels, rights and privileges, electrons started getting knocked out of orbit. It's hard putting them back.

Put on Sunday Morning Program (CBS) It airs 9am to 10:30 just be prepared to mute the commercials 😜

Ok, the preview had me anticipating something new, that could improve relationships between Blue and Red but it was disappointing, Pollyanna, a Summer recreation program, but it’s a start. We need to bring back civics classes with a side of anger management included.

However havasu not all is lost in the pursuit from confusion 😜 I found more crap 😜 to share, it could be eye opening, It’s long and a bit heavy academic, but definitely worth a scan….. “ Democracy and conflict resolution, Portland State “

Another place is A Hidden Brain episode on Perfectionism ( that’s me big time 🥵 ) The more we understand ourselves and others the more we can give ourselves and others a break. Anywho, the researchers found that todays increase in Social exposure from Smartphones/ Social Media is elevating the desires in us to be more perfect, and less realistic.
So back in the day, when stand up comedians could tease politicians and blue and red conflicting points of view could be expressed without breaking apart relationships. We’ve had mental issues like perfectionism all along throughout history, just not to this scale. It’s evolution growing pains but where there are problems there are also huge opportunities. Focus on the improvements, not the perfection.

One last thing, well two things after I googled confusion. ☝️, Focus on what’s True And Likely and ☝️ ☝️, When confused, challenge the conscious and subconscious assumptions. Chances, they could be blocking out the true and likely.

So you see ! Politics with conflict resolution comprises is the means and manner in which stuff gets done. It’s the Mathematical formula that develops problems into unseen, unanticipated solution. Everything else is the Conspiracy.
Cel phones and computers I'll agree are a large part of the problem.
Instant access to information is great, but I think instant access to thoughts and viewpoints often isn't, especially so in younger people. Instead of actually thinking and deciding for themselves, the see someone else's thoughts and either adopt those thought or hit that magic "like" icon. The information age has allowed thousands or millions to band together almost instantly and do either good or bad things.
Back when the news was on at 6:00pm and the TV test screen came on at 1:00am....... We were allowed time to think while we slept.
Back then, an event like George Floyd, pretty much affected one town. With instant access to issues that do not concern us personally, we now have the ability to create riots and destruction nation and worldwide in less than 12 hours.
The George Floyd incident should have remained between the courts and justice system in Minneapolis. Instead instant information access allowed cop hating individuals to create platforms to promote their hatred of all police officers. That one incident has cost our nation a couple billion in property damage, lost lives, destroyed businesses and livelihoods, caused police officers untold grief on a daily basis and to leave the profession.

So yes,cell phones are definitely a large part of the division we have today.

OK buddy, I woke up with a new attitude, ready and willing to learn acceptance, mutual appreciation and love of my fellow man, who believes his ideology in respect to Democrats.

Then... you toss in that conflict resolution crap authored by Portland State, or as we call it, the anus of Democrat Ideology, where every law enforcement officer is walking away from because even their police officers understand their stupidity, but those Portlanders have the audacity to think they understand the political spectrum, however, can't understand why their pants are wet after peeing, because they are so dumb they forgot to unzip their pants.

Just to remind you.... I live on the coast.
Portland is 250 miles noth of me. On most days, I can't even smell it down here. 😁

I have a few "extreme right wing" cops who purchased compounds in Oregon. I know for a fact that when push comes to shove, they will make their presence known. So, yes, you are right, along with California and Washington, you'd be surprised how many staunch Republicans are still in the fight. The problem is the liberal run cities, and the politicians who control that chunk of land.

I wonder if the fake news will cover it?
......I mean, it's not like it's Ukraine. 🙄
Just skip the first 50-500 search results on Google if you want to even begin finding anything other than fake news. I'm finding I get better perspectives on world events by ignoring Western propaganda from corporate media outlets. There's more objective facts coming from outside that echo chamber that can be found on the internet.

This weeks Middle East drama is everywhere I look on the internets. We "cut the cord" so no more TV in this house. Hard to find mention of what's happening to our 100 billion dollars in Ukraine.

How did I not see that reply coming 😂 and it was a good one, and the comedy too, amazing and I’m not being sarcastic.

Sorry ladies but I’m going to use you as an example. Men are like Republicans, conservative at heart. Women are like Democrats, liberal at heart. Always looking to change the man in one way or another. When a man does something nice for her, she will not thank him, because he was supposed to do that. If a woman does something nice for a man, he better thank her, because he supposed to do that 😜

Another analogy would be parents are like Republicans and the children are the ever needing change Democratic children.

Both women and children need a Man (Republican) who is strong enough in spirit to hold back the authoritarian
inside , to remain Understandingly steadfast with what his role really requires him to do. To Be a voice of reason ! No matter what ! If you allow the pressure
to penetrate through the steadfastness, reason goes out the door and man’s ugly strength shows up. Conflict Resolution is a tool to keep the hulk from destroying Bruce Banner ‘s clothing 😜

But let’s keep it real, you and your colleagues up in Portland are tasked differently. Life must be black and white or you die. We need your preparedness if the shit hits the fan, but ! ! The main focus of political party’s is to incorporate Conflict Resolution skills over provoking the shit and providing the fan. We need to teach and mentor this concept to the children , who are watching and listening, as they are the ones who will inherit even bigger challenges. Help shorten the ⏰

Last edited:
Republicans follow the Constitution. Democrats only believe in the parts of it that favor them.
I voted Democrat for years, then the party took a sharp left. They are attacking Amendement 1, 2 and 4.

Does this mean we have to send money to Ukraine AND Israel?

https://sgp.fas.org/crs/mideast/RL33222.pdf

Congressional Research Service
SUMMARY
U.S. Foreign Aid to Israel
This report provides an overview of U.S. foreign assistance to Israel. It includes a review of past
aid programs, data on annual assistance, and analysis of current issues. For general information
on Israel, see Israel: Background and U.S. Relations in Brief, by Jim Zanotti.
Israel is the largest cumulative recipient of U.S. foreign assistance since World War II.
Successive Administrations, working with Congress, have provided Israel with assistance
reflective of robust domestic U.S. support for Israel and its security; shared strategic goals in the
Middle East; a mutual avowed commitment to democratic values; and historical ties dating from
U.S. support for the creation of Israel in 1948. To date, the United States has provided Israel $158 billion (current, or non-
inflation-adjusted, dollars) in bilateral assistance and missile defense funding. At present, almost all U.S. bilateral aid to
Israel is in the form of military assistance; from 1971 to 2007, Israel also received significant economic assistance.

Just imagine what the REAL inflation adjusted number would be NOT using the totally fraudulent U.S. government statistics???

MSLI, I read your comment to my significant other. Boy, she fired up, big time. Maybe she needs conflict resolution! Lol!

Cheers buddy, and have a great evening.
My apologies ! I meant no harm but I understand how those words could be received as such. Sorry 😢

The point is, some person, parent, spouse, or political party needs to step up and take the responsibility to be the voice of reason, when the other side becomes enveloped in blame, revenge, resentment or anything else you can think of.

Check out this tongue twisting poem on Responsibility

Attachments

• 93A69450-72CB-443F-93AF-42B705619AF7.png
    93A69450-72CB-443F-93AF-42B705619AF7.png
    323.9 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back