Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Republican Senator John Kennedy
"I'm not saying that this is accurate, but I can read a poll, and the American people have concluded that President Biden is old, and he needs soup and an early bedtime," the senator said.
"They have concluded that Vice President Harris is not capable — that when her IQ gets to 75, she should sell," he continued. "Again, I'm not saying that's fair or accurate, but that's the conclusion today that the American people have reached. They’re pretty disgusted."

Derek Chauvin, the innocent cop, was stabbed today. He is in bad shape.

Human life comes with victimization, and perpetration but mostly ( Imho) not ever innocents, 🤔 because Mother Nature gave us an ego, that ‘s difficult to control. Self awareness is great, but over-active egos can make for unpredictable behaviors that can be destructive. Understanding this takes education and an open mind , curious about the minds inner workings.

Derek, George, citizens, and the Judiciary system are all examples of how egoism create less than functional results on a daily basis. This unpredictability is happening worldwide for all the rest of our egos to see and judge. Understanding it brings a better focus around it, but the chances of getting anything right, that humanity could agree on, is a big fat Zero percent. Especially when knowledge is looked upon as a commodity to purchase.

Could George have acted in a more compliant manner after being arrested ? YES ! But the uneducated ego ( with a side of drugs) kicked in and awareness George was no longer in control.

Could Derek have acted in a more controlled manner, possibly preventing the death ? YES ! But, the uneducated ego. ( with a side of law enforcement training ) kicked in and he was no longer in control.

Could the citizens and Judiciary acted in a different way ? YES ! But the uneducated ego collective took over.

Have you ever got so caught up in your work that you could not hear anything or even feel an injury ? This self absorbed focus is probably a form of the overactive ego.

Anywho, let’s see how my ego 🤣 can focus on completing a point ? …..SHIT happens even to the best of us, because most of us become over engaged. Just think for a minute, how life could be more functioning, if we prioritized a standard curriculum, focusing on human psychology, and the pros and cons 101. And maybe a universal mission statement.

Any suggestions of one ?

Ford announced today that they are suspending the latest $12 million they had planned to spend on EVs. Dealers and the factories are getting loaded up with EVs that they can't sell. It is estimated that if EVs would take over the market 50% of dealers would close. Dealers make most of their money in the shop and they figure EVs would not need enough repairs for them to make it.

Who on the Democratic side would be Teds counterpart ? That Discussion would make for must see TV.

However wouldn’t it be nice if we had an unwritten agreement amongst politicians and everyone for that matter, to address problems over the people.

Attachments

• DC1FB1B1-D2CC-430B-BD1B-DC4E342C53D3.jpeg
    DC1FB1B1-D2CC-430B-BD1B-DC4E342C53D3.jpeg
    921.9 KB · Views: 0
wouldn’t it be nice if we had an unwritten agreement amongst politicians and everyone for that matter, to address problems over the people
Some will claim that government has already overreached, and many laws should be eliminated, along with the politicians who push these laws down our throats.

Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem.
~ Ronald Reagan

Ford announced today that they are suspending the latest $12 million they had planned to spend on EVs. Dealers and the factories are getting loaded up with EVs that they can't sell. It is estimated that if EVs would take over the market 50% of dealers would close. Dealers make most of their money in the shop and they figure EVs would not need enough repairs for them to make it.
I don't recall if it's two quarters or the past two years but the Ford Lightening has about 10,000 sales. That's not survivable.

I didn’t opened the link about closing Oregon trails, but I’m assuming it’s because someone was unwilling to accept the responsibility of their actions ?
And if the supply his high, then the demand for lawyers will increase. Teach personal responsibility and minimize some ambulance chasers.

We have a local trail that will often close due to flooding, and I’ve crossed 🤞 the yellow barrier before and proceeded with caution. It’s usually because of down trees, washed out bridges and exposed nails or screws. Not that high on the risk factor, but along the Oregon coast, I would think maybe a landslide and death could occur…… Maybe trails under distress could inform the would be hikers with universal flag symbols, like they do with ocean swimming. Enter at your own risk, with a phone number for the local Insurance Company and the premium cost to enter 😂

Latest posts

Back