Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buddy and I were one crew doing these huge identical homes. Store owner's BIL and his buddy was the other crew. We would one house a day, they would do one in 3 days. Store owner said our worked looked good but why were so faster than the other crew. Reminded him, we were getting paid by the yard, they were getting paid by the hour. We could not afford to work 9-3 with a 2 hour lunch. He fired us.

why were so faster than the other crew. Reminded him, we were getting paid by the yard, they were getting paid by the hour. We could not afford to work 9-3 with a 2 hour lunch. He fired us.
That was his loss for sure.

Sometimes it’s better to let the people asking the questions to figure it out on their own, because the answers could be considered too imposing. Why take the chance answering when the results are unknown.

From a Facebook friend, about his daughter

Amanda Kate Bixby 19 at Christmas Eve 2006. Some of you have known me that long and some not. Little did I know that 6 weeks after I took this picture, she would die and 3 others critically injured because our border with Mexico was not closed. Richard DeLeon Flores was eluding police, speeding, had no drivers license and failure to yield. A citizen of Mexico, he was fined $170 and was jailed less than 12 hours.
An unsecured border may provide cheap labor which holds your wages down. Most illegal drugs come from south of our border. The cartels profit greatly from sex trafficking.
You might think illegal immigration and open borders does not impact you until it does and it will. Amanda will be missed. Hug you loved ones. Enjoy your Christmas like it might be your last.
May be an image of 1 person and christmas tree

All reactions:

From a Facebook friend, about his daughter

Amanda Kate Bixby 19 at Christmas Eve 2006. Some of you have known me that long and some not. Little did I know that 6 weeks after I took this picture, she would die and 3 others critically injured because our border with Mexico was not closed. Richard DeLeon Flores was eluding police, speeding, had no drivers license and failure to yield. A citizen of Mexico, he was fined $170 and was jailed less than 12 hours.
An unsecured border may provide cheap labor which holds your wages down. Most illegal drugs come from south of our border. The cartels profit greatly from sex trafficking.
You might think illegal immigration and open borders does not impact you until it does and it will. Amanda will be missed. Hug you loved ones. Enjoy your Christmas like it might be your last.
May be an image of 1 person and christmas tree

All reactions:
Joe says the vaccine is safe and you won’t die or get sick if you take it, the economy is better than it’s ever been, Zelensky is a prophet and the southern border is more secure than it’s ever been and Hunter is the smartest man he knows

just like me.jpg

When both sides place literal meanings to a persons marketing strategy, or damage control, that’s full of hyperbole , figurative speaking, metaphors , we the listeners are not listening properly. Could this be a possibility or am I thinking 🤔 to much and above my pay grade ?

Biden commuted the prison sentence for 12 cocaine dealers.
Hard to wrap your head around that sentence on its factual face value, but that is exactly what us humans are called to do when something is inconceivable. Because the fact about facts is that we typically need more information before making conclusions. But ! Why do we poo poo that responsibility ? Could it be an emotional button got pressed , with the help of our default fight or flight
response ? …..when the hackles get activated by Master Activators, ( on either side ) they are doing us all a disservice.

It’s our responsibility to first and foremost Allow it ! ( don’t fool with freedom of speech) but Then see through it and understand its potential for manipulative power ……. then possibly Ignore it !

Let’s give credence to communication that doesn’t make the hair on our backs stand up, and when it does, activate a curiosity to dig deeper into the story.

✌️

Last edited:
Supposedly during his tenure he was an advocate of reducing the prison population. You’d think there were more worthy candidates for early release/pardon than 40 killers.
Quote:
Louisiana's outgoing anti-prison Democratic Governor John Bel Edwards pardons 56 inmates - including 40 MURDERERS - after shortening sentences and increasing paroles in a bid to lose the state's position as the country's biggest jailer
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ter_mailonline

Louisiana's outgoing anti-prison Democratic Governor John Bel Edwards pardons 56 inmates - including 40 MURDERERS - after shortening sentences and increasing paroles in a bid to lose the state's position as the country's biggest jailer

It’s our responsibility to first and foremost Allow it ! ( don’t fool with freedom of speech) but Then see through it and understand its potential for manipulative power ……. then possibly Ignore it !

Further arguments :

However when you can’t ignore something due to possible inconceivable headlines, it is the duty and responsibility of us all to redirect the message in a respectful way….as much as possible, because ! The un-taught goal around every disagreement, is not to find a winner or looser , but to rather find meaning, and understanding , so that any improvement plan comes from a place and an attitude of purpose over power. We are all in this together ! …. Divided we fall 😞

In other words, after digging deeper into the John Edward’s case, I found facts and fiction woven together in that headline. Was it a mistake , intentional, or a comprehension issue ? Either way, it really doesn’t matter, because it’s not our responsibility to change the delivery method of any message coming to us, that’s freedom of speech baby. However it is our responsibility to express a challenge when we notice discrepancies, all in the effort to find purpose over power, or comprehension over confusion.

Further arguments :

However when you can’t ignore something due to possible inconceivable headlines, it is the duty and responsibility of us all to redirect the message in a respectful way….as much as possible, because ! The un-taught goal around every disagreement, is not to find a winner or looser , but to rather find meaning, and understanding , so that any improvement plan comes from a place and an attitude of purpose over power. We are all in this together ! …. Divided we fall 😞

In other words, after digging deeper into the John Edward’s case, I found facts and fiction woven together in that headline. Was it a mistake , intentional, or a comprehension issue ? Either way, it really doesn’t matter, because it’s not our responsibility to change the delivery method of any message coming to us, that’s freedom of speech baby. However it is our responsibility to express a challenge when we notice discrepancies, all in the effort to find purpose over power, or comprehension over confusion.
One of those he released stabbed a store clerk 39 times.

To My Liberal Gene Friends:
Please accept with no obligation, implied or explicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2019, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country, nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere . This wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishes .
To My Conservative Friends:
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Latest posts

Back