Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
brandon.jpg

Brian Rantz

·
AN INTERESTING CONCLUSION… SOLAR FARMS WILL BECOME THUNDERSTORM and TORONADO INCUBATORS and MAGNETS.
As more & more counties get more solar farms.....
From a STEPHENVILLE resident, George Franklin:
I should start by telling you what bonafides I have for writing this. I am a retired aerospace engineer. A literal rocket scientist if you will. I worked on MX (Peacekeeper) Space Shuttle, Hubble, Brilliant Pebbles, PACOSS, Space Station, MMU, B2, the Sultan of Brunei's half billion dollar private 747 with crystal showers, gold sinks and 100 dollar a yard coiffed silk carpets. I designed a satphone installation on prince Jeffry's 757. I did all of the design work for the structure of Mark 1V propulsion module currently flying on at least 3 spacecraft that I know of. Some of the more exciting projects I have worked on are not shareable. I am also am FAA certified glider pilot and FAI certified gold glider pilot. I fly both full scale and model sailplanes. I am Microsoft certified and ComTIA A+ certified.
SOLAR PANELS are at best about 20% EFFICIENT. They convert almost 0% of the UV light that hits them. None of the visible spectrum and only some of the IR spectrum. At the same time as they are absorbing light they are absorbing heat from the sun. This absorbed HEAT is RADIATED INTO THE adjacent ATMOSPHERE. It should be obvious what happens next. When air is warmed it rises. Even small differences in ordinary land surfaces are capable of creating powerful forces of weather like thunderstorms and tornadoes. These weather phenomena are initiated and reinforced by land features as they are blown downwind. It is all too obvious to me what will happen with the heat generated by an entire solar farm. SOLAR FARMS WILL BECOME THUNDERSTORM and TORONADO INCUBATORS and MAGNETS.
Solar panels are dark and and they emit energy to the space above them when they are not being radiated. This is known as black-body radiation. Satellites flying in space use this phenomenon to cool internal components. If they didn't do this they would fry themselves.
So solar farms not only produce more heat in summer than the original land that they were installed on, but they also produce more cooling in winter, thus exacerbating weather extremes.
So I conclude with this. THERE IS NOTHING GREEN ABOUT GREEN ENERGY except the DIRTY MONEY flowing into corrupt pockets.
There is no such thing as green energy. The science doesn't exist. The technology doesn't exist. The engineering doesn't exist. We are being pushed to save the planet with solutions that are worse than the problems.
I believe his last paragraph. 😁

Missouri was the 3rd state to do this. My county was the 3rd in Missouri to do it.
Since its foundation in 1980, 4-H Shooting Sports has introduced 3.5 million youth and adults to shooting and hunting. About 500,000 youth participate in 4-H Shooting Sports annually, with 20,000 adult volunteers.

Democrats may now faint.

Missouri was the 3rd state to do this. My county was the 3rd in Missouri to do it.
Since its foundation in 1980, 4-H Shooting Sports has introduced 3.5 million youth and adults to shooting and hunting. About 500,000 youth participate in 4-H Shooting Sports annually, with 20,000 adult volunteers.

Democrats may now faint.
We used to sneak into the highschool gym when we were kids. 9 or 10 years old I suppose.nwe lived across the street. Downstairs in the weight room was a short shooting range. There was a box 3 or 4 feet tall and above it was a steel plate at a 45 degree angle. It was gone by the time I went to high school. Lots of kids had gun racks in their pickups and a number of kids kept a rifle or shotgun in it...... damn showoffs. 🤧

We used to sneak into the highschool gym when we were kids. 9 or 10 years old I suppose.nwe lived across the street. Downstairs in the weight room was a short shooting range. There was a box 3 or 4 feet tall and above it was a steel plate at a 45 degree angle. It was gone by the time I went to high school. Lots of kids had gun racks in their pickups and a number of kids kept a rifle or shotgun in it...... damn showoffs. 🤧
Some of our teachers kept guns in their trucks.

Democrats may now faint.
I did a search 🔍 and there are Liberal gun clubs in Missouri too. Not everything is as it appears to be, so maybe everything needs to be considered more carefully 🤷🏻‍♂️

Caught the back end of the movie 🍿 ‘Vengeance ‘ WOW ! Interesting 🤔 and maybe worth a second watch…. I wonder if there’s movie forum’s that discuss the meaning behind the story ?

Like the reporter said there’s a lot to unpack from the evidence, and what I heard from Nan-sty 😜 was someone who looked at the situation at hand, and reflected on what She COULD HAVE DONE Differently ! TO IMPROVE IT……By Taking Responsibility for Her part in that decision to stand down the guards 💂‍♀️, One could say, that’s a good thing 👍 to be admired ……Taking responsibility for our part, Trumps 😜 over taking the ‘ Low Road ‘ of Blaming others every time.

Blaming others all the time is done by people who are afraid to look in the mirror, and admit that they are human and can make mistakes…… Bust away from the bad ego and replace it with an improved one each and every new day.

Like the reporter said there’s a lot to unpack from the evidence, and what I heard from Nan-sty 😜 was someone who looked at the situation at hand, and reflected on what She COULD HAVE DONE Differently ! TO IMPROVE IT……By Taking Responsibility for Her part in that decision to stand down the guards 💂‍♀️, One could say, that’s a good thing 👍 to be admired ……Taking responsibility for our part, Trumps 😜 over taking the ‘ Low Road ‘ of Blaming others every time.

Blaming others all the time is done by people who are afraid to look in the mirror, and admit that they are human and can make mistakes…… Bust away from the bad ego and replace it with an improved one each and every new day.
What ever Trump did illegal, he was still a far better president than Biden. Biden is worse than Carter and he was awful.

Some of our teachers kept guns in their trucks.
I had a rifle or shotgun or both in my truck and drove it to school and it didn’t get stolen because folks back then were afraid a getting your ass kicked by regular normal people. My dad would jump in his car and chase people down that threw trash out and MAKE them come back and pick it up and the next day they drove by and waved hello . Fact .

The big thing to me is Trump authorized 20,000? National Guard.
Secret service, the FBI and NYPD knew of possible/probable "bad actors" or groups and communicated about it between themselves.
The left the Capitol Police Chief totally out of these communications. He testified to that and his frustrations getting information and help.
Trump said he offered the use of the national guard, but they were not used for whatever reason. Nancy denied that Trump offered the guard. It appears the immediately regretted the decision the said "this is all on me"
.....Had this video been shown during the January 6th committee hearings instead of using them as a political hit job, where would we be today?
The committee chose two rinos to gain a unanimous result. They chose which information they wanted disclosed and discussed and blocked anything favorable to trump. The current Democrat leaders are a gang of thugs and proud of it.

The current Democrat leaders are a gang of thugs and proud of it.
Out Thuging a Thug is nothing to be proud of 😜 and the key word is Thugs. Dueling 🤺 thugs will stop at nothing to overpower the other all in the name of righteousness, but far from being righteous. If we let them get to us, we could possibly elevate the next incident. Trump and Nancy both need to accept responsibility for the 1/6 Temper Tantrum and it appears ( from that recording ) she has , none directly , done so. What about Trump ?

As a side note: We have no idea what could have happened if a young Guardsmen or NYPD officer applied deadly force into the crowd. All and all we got out of that mess quite well, with minimal damage.

Our current political rhetoric ( Both Sides ) has normalized the phrase “ don’t bring a knife to a gun fight “ and in my humble opinion, we need to vote out anyone who uses that phrase or anything that sounds like it.

Make America Thug Free Again 😜

Out Thuging a Thug is nothing to be proud of 😜 and the key word is Thugs. Dueling 🤺 thugs will stop at nothing to overpower the other all in the name of righteousness, but far from being righteous. If we let them get to us, we could possibly elevate the next incident. Trump and Nancy both need to accept responsibility for the 1/6 Temper Tantrum and it appears ( from that recording ) she has , none directly , done so. What about Trump ?

As a side note: We have no idea what could have happened if a young Guardsmen or NYPD officer applied deadly force into the crowd. All and all we got out of that mess quite well, with minimal damage.

Our current political rhetoric ( Both Sides ) has normalized the phrase “ don’t bring a knife to a gun fight “ and in my humble opinion, we need to vote out anyone who uses that phrase or anything that sounds like it.

Make America Thug Free Again 😜
Have you ever read what Trump told the crowd? He told them to do a "peaceful" demonstration.

Have you ever read what Trump told the crowd? He told them to do a "peaceful" demonstration.
If he told them to be peaceful, and they did not listen, why did they listen when he told them to stop the tantrum and go home ? Donald balances on the fence better than I do 😜

Paraphrased : “ I want you to demonstrate peacefully, even though the election was stolen, but remember ! you’ll never take back your country with weakness , WINK WINK NOD NOD “ ….. They new what he wanted them to do , so they did it as peacefully as a Temper Tantrum Toddler can do 😜

Make Politicians and the people Polite again 🤔

Latest posts

Back