Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As an aside, AOC is making Democrats & young people look stupid with some of the things that come out of her mouth. She doesn't think getting the facts right matters but I completely disagree with her.
I'm going to ask my Democratic Senators and reps to grab on to the New Green Deal with both hands. AOC is the best thing Republicans could have ever hoped for. :D

People aren't mistrusting Mueller, they are not trusting Barr & what he claims Mueller said. Mueller's report would have included a summary of his findings & at the very least that should be published publicly. The entire report on Bill Clinton was published unredacted & I think the report on the Russia investigation should be published with redactions to protect counterintelligence assets & innocent parties.
Redactions for what you mentioned are all that are needed. That probably isn't a one day thing. Dems want ALL of it! and they want it yesterday. They just need a chill pill until it gets released.

......when it gets released with redactions and they still can't do Trump in, then they will attack the redactions like a pack of pit bulls. They look more foolish day by day. It's over, they lost.

.........and we don't even want to go to the emergency on the border where the "guest" housing is past capacity, the border crossings and apprehensions are approaching all time highs and border patrolls are babysitting instead of patrolling. Nah, there's no problems down there, just media hype. :rolleyes: Trumps making it all up.

1.jpg

Ern, please prove these were Repub judges. Unless you have knowledge to confidential information, again, this is fake news.
https://lawandcrime.com/politics/ju...arrants-were-all-nominated-by-gop-presidents/

Snip:
all of the judges who signed off on FISA warrants for Page were nominated to become federal judges by Republican presidents. Not only that, they were then and appointed to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court by a conservative.

George W. Bush nominated Rosemary Collyer to D.C. federal court, and Michael Mosman to the District of Oregon. Ann Conway was a George H.W. Bush pick to the Middle District of Florida. Ronald Reagan tapped Raymond J. Dearie to take a seat in the Eastern District of New York. FISA court judges are appointed by the Chief Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court, and the conservative Roberts named all of them to those position. Roberts was nominated to the Supreme Court by President George W. Bush.

Evidence is evidence. Pretty sure they asked about that. And dont forget Muller used to work with Barr under Bush Sr. Both republicans. Comey, rerpublican, as were most Justice dept officials.
Investigating the investigators is clearly a witch hunt.

Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.heritage.org/crime-and-...ral-christopher-steele-corroborates-the-nunes
From the horses mouth. Lol
But the Grassley-Graham criminal referral says that the Senate Judiciary Committee’s review of the FISA application also shows the “bulk of the application consists of allegations” that were disclosed to the FBI by Mr. Steele and “are also outlined in the Steele dossier.” The application “appears to contain no additional information corroborating the dossier allegations.”

This is an important point, since the dossier was, according to James Comey, “salacious” and “unverified.” In other words, the FBI did not check the veracity of its claims.

According to the referral, when James Comey was asked why the “FBI relied on the dossier in the FISA applications absent meaningful corroboration -- and in light of the highly political motives surrounding its creation,” Comey said the FBI was relying on Steele because of his “past work” for the FBI.

The problem, according to Grassley and Graham, is that while the FBI told the FISA court that the dossier had been compiled by a law firm, it failed to tell the court that the “ultimate clients” who paid for it were the Clinton campaign and the DNC.

The bottom line, according to the referral:

[The] FBI relied on admittedly uncorroborated information, funded by and obtained for Secretary Clinton’s presidential campaign, in order to conduct surveillance of an associate of the opposing presidential candidate. It did so based on Mr. Steele’s personal credibility and presumably having faith in his process of obtaining the information.
Yet, they write:

[T]here is substantial evidence suggesting that Mr. Steele materially misled the FBI about a key aspect of his dossier efforts, one of which bears on his credibility.
What was the material misrepresentation? We don’t know -- the next paragraph in the criminal referral is blacked out.

Although the FBI eventually suspended its relationship with Steele because of his “unauthorized disclosure of information to the press,” it continued to rely on his supposed “credibility” even after that suspension when filing renewal applications with the FISA court.
I don't see anything wrong. :rolleyes:
The FBI also failed to tell the FISA court about the information it received from a Justice Department official, Bruce Ohr, about how “desperate” Steele was to see that Trump was not elected:

None of the information provided by Mr. Ohr in his interviews with the FBI was included in the FISA renewal applications, despite its relevance to whether Mr. Steele had lied to the FBI about his contacts with the media as well as its broader relevance to his credibility and his stated political motive.

Last edited:
I can't vote that way Hav. I like this country in a very maga way. I wonder if we start getting 200,000 border crossings per month that would be considered an emergency? 500,000? 2 million? there has to be a number.
Right now, 1/3 of the border patrol people are playing babysitters and dealing with the criminal trespassers to help process them and there isn't enough room to hold them all so they get let loose.
I'd like to see that 1/3 back patrolling the border.

Last edited:
Its funny how low the illegal crossings were when Obama was in office, now suddenly its jumps ten fold. I think they love trump. I bet Trump is giving them money to get to the border so he can get more illegals to work at his resorts.

They found out the Democrats won't let Trump protect the border. It's given them a green light to make the border run before is gets fixed.

Latest posts

Back