Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Dems, have tunnel vision. They don't realize that all they have done is taken away our energy independence, and opened the door to China taking over. Don't they realize that once China sets foot inside our politics, they will terminate all the Dems (which may be a good thing) and unfortunately Communism will have a strong foothold in our country. Stand by for long food lines, gas which is impossible to acquire, and socialized medicine is here for good.

kill us all.jpg

2021 - I finally realized that most people on earth are not deserving of the privilege and I hope something comes along and kills them all
So with so many less people, we can drive our gas guzzling smoke belching, oil dripping trucks with 454 Chevys engines and diesel motors will rule the earth once again. We'll have to change the old slogan to, let's pollute, I don't give a hoot.

What I'd like to hear is how many times and what year people said: if we don't do something, in 20 years the ocean levels are going to be 3 ft higher. Didn't they start saying stuff like that about 40 years ago?
And yet they have been much higher in the Earth's past. Kansas was an inland sea at one time.

And yet they have been much higher in the Earth's past. Kansas was an inland sea at one time.
They've been one hell of a lot lower also.
I never knew about the salt caves under lake Michigan until I saw a video recently.
Wowza. 😱 I had no idea they mind most of the salt we use from underneath the lakes.
You might start close to the 2-minute mark.

Looks like SkyNews is temp. Banned on YouTube for misinformation. Amazing that people don’t care about their fellow Republicans that they shame you if you get a vaccine.

CNN stated almost zero hospitalizations or deaths of the vaccinated. Sad part is kids under 12 can’t get vaccine.

Attachments

• 495833B9-EFBC-4B56-BFDB-22538288A0EE.jpeg
    495833B9-EFBC-4B56-BFDB-22538288A0EE.jpeg
    100.9 KB · Views: 14
  • 243AEFC7-743E-4950-AB66-1F6E217D983A.jpeg
    243AEFC7-743E-4950-AB66-1F6E217D983A.jpeg
    108.6 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
The viral tests that are used to determine if a person has COVID-19 are not designed to tell you what variant is causing the infection. Detecting the Delta variant, or other variants, requires a special type of testing called genomic sequencing. Due to the volume of COVID-19 cases, sequencing is not performed on all viral samples. However, because the Delta variant now accounts for the majority of COVID-19 cases in the United States, there is a strong likelihood that a positive test result indicates infection with the Delta variant.

Delta Variant FAQs

Can we say "guesstimate"?

Misinformation is a brand new word designed to stop freedom of the speech. It's legitimacy is about equal to anyone that voted for Trump is a white supremacist.
Misinformation is another word for I don't want anyone to hear what you said because I don't like you.
Problem is the person saying that can pretty much shut up anyone at any time and not even give a reason.
They have a comment section below sky News just like everywhere.
If I think that they're full of s*** I can type your full of s***.
If I'm not allowed to hear them then I can't disagree with them.
The design is to put people out of business whom Facebook and YouTube disagree with.

Name liberals they've suspended the name conservatives they suspended.
Count the numbers on each side.
The point is the government's in cahoots with them doing this they're pointing out for collaborating to get rid of what they consider speech not worthy of being spoken. That's not the job of YouTube or the government.
Remember part of the reason Donald Trump was suspended for "misinformation" when he said the virus likely came from the Wuhan lab?
Is that misinformation now?
I don't think so cuz everybody on both sides knows that's where it came from.
I wish there was a way for Trump to sue YouTube because of that.
First sky News and others I wish they could sue The living daylights out of YouTube also. They said something YouTube doesn't like and whether they remove them or demonetize them it means they received no revenue. I wouldn't like it if something I said or something you said was deemed misinformation by one of our customers and they refuse to pay us because of that.
This takeover of the right to free speech is actually becoming accepted by the populace these days. YouTube doesn't always give reasons to people on YouTube why they were demonetized. They just call it inappropriate without pinpointing which part was inappropriate.
Unless somebody is speaking or threatening violence or showing naked children, stuff like that.... This needs to come to a stop.

Latest posts

Back