Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Respectfully speaking, I disagree. It’s all about disconnection and misinterpretation
that is causing disfunction.

Human’s personal and collective Conscious has one main job ! INTERPRETATION ! ! Like Booker T. Washington said: Bad can’t become good, and Wrong can’t become Right, no matter what the acceptable masses say ! That’s the Conscious 👍🎉💪 and we need it to regulate, and mitigate against actions that restrict functional flow. Think about it this way, ( a years ago, Dave Hunt shared analogy, tweaked a little bit) Picture a Glass half full, or half empty and then say to yourself, forget about the level of the beverage for a moment and just celebrate that we have a glass. We are the fragile glass that holds life and the consciousness does the interpretation.

Now how the ‘ F ‘ does that Shit have anything to do with Open borders, Covid coverup, Bullying Politics, BLM, Climate change, Gun Control, Abortion and Fake news ? Everything !

Now, Lets start a new world by removing the phrase Fake News and replace it with Real News, Consciously Interpreted one way or the other out of respect for one another.
Why would I respect lies from universities, the media and government that create false narratives by which they collude to exploit the ignorant voter and consumer? I suspect these are nothing new in the grand scheme of things only more intense when mulitplied by internet access. It's always been about deceiving the public to take control of the flow of information. But the good news is they dont lie about everything. They only lie when they need to. So if you think to yourself what is really important in the world that's probably what they will lie about.

And there he is, Mr. Non Commital, still standing on the fence. :nodding:
Committed to sharing the importance of how balancing on the none committal fence 😜 Like Booker T. Washington did, by being firm, realistic and fair with the
Balanced ‘ Supportive Approach ‘ for both Blacks and Whites, Conservatives and Liberals.

Why would I respect lies from universities, the media and government that create false narratives by which they collude to exploit the ignorant voter and consumer? I suspect these are nothing new in the grand scheme of things only more intense when mulitplied by internet access. It's always been about deceiving the public to take control of the flow of information. But the good news is they dont lie about everything. They only lie when they need to. So if you think to yourself what is really important in the world that's probably what they will lie about.

Can individuals and collective Conscious’s lie to themselves unwittingly ?
Probably YES ! Now we have to interpret if it’s a mistake, or as proposed ‘ on purpose ‘ ? But that interpretation is limited to your specific life experience of conscious interpretations. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Does that have any merit worth considering ? And if so, could that mean we have no other choice than to label everything as a mistake, for they know not what they do. ? OR they know what they are doing, but have deceived themselves.

A quick Siri search 👀 gave me this. Read it and then surrender to the new world 😜

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/lies-we-tell-ourselves/

Last edited:
OK, I'll give that a read when I have a minute. Here's someone I read regularly. I imagine you've heard of him: https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/carnival-rides
I’m not 100 percent sure, but the scientific American site I shared, I believe is a None-Partisan article explaining how the human psyche , may have gotten us into this mess, with out fully understanding how. While Zerohedge is a full blown Partisanship 😢 article pointing to the opposition as the enemy of democracy…… Even if they are the enemy, the strategy to demonize them, rather than understand them, is not going to yield functionality for anyone. Could this be our human phyche deceptively deceiving us ?

Last edited:
I’m not 100 percent sure, but the scientific American site I shared, I believe is a None-Partisan article explaining how the human psyche , may have gotten us into this mess, with out fully understanding how. While Zerohedge is a full blown Partisanship 😢 article pointing to the opposition as the enemy of democracy…… Even if they are the enemy, the strategy to demonize them, rather than understand them, is not going to yield functionality for anyone. Could this be our human phyche deceptively deceiving us ?
Yes MSLI, certainly when we talk SCIENCE we're wanting to quote sources who take a definitive PARTISAN stance on an upcoming election. That's what science is all about.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/scientific-american-endorses-joe-biden1/

They had 175 years of actual science. Then this.

They had 175 years of actual science. Then this.
Trump made them trump over their 175 year history of none partisan science. 😜

Yes MSLI, certainly when we talk SCIENCE we're wanting to quote sources who take a definitive PARTISAN stance on an upcoming election. That's what science is all about.
Just to confirm your point, are you saying that science performed for partisan purposes is ok ?

https://kunstler.com/clusterfuck-nation/the-parties-die/

I wonder if you can see "outside the box" when someone isn't leaning heavily on partisan narratives.
I was told as a kid that I have some kind of learning disability 🤪 …. I don’t always get jokes and my comprehension skills are goofy sometimes 🤪 So ! I’m not sure what you’re trying to say 😢 …. Did you mean to say : I wonder if you can see “ outside the box “ when someone IS ! leaning heavily on partisan narratives ? That seems to make more sense to me 🤷🏻‍♂️… try asking it differently if you want.

My point is life could function differently and maybe better or improved if we kept the Politicking out of the following disciplines, Science, Education, Law, Defense, Farming, Religion etc etc
And I believe your point is the opposite ?

Rambling out some thoughts 🤔
Buffalo self regulate when grazing, but cattle need managing. Did we somewhere along the line of evolution go from the Buffalo to the cow ? And if so, who and how do we get back on track, in a world/ mindset that is wired against change. We like what we like and we think our thoughts are right and good, but what if they are not ? ….. ok back to living

✌️ guess what? While shaving I came up with a new Slogan 😆 it’s fitting with the style I like, using two forms of a similar word.

Make Politician’s Polite Again 😜

Last edited:
I was told as a kid that I have some kind of learning disability 🤪 …. I don’t always get jokes and my comprehension skills are goofy sometimes 🤪 So ! I’m not sure what you’re trying to say 😢 …. Did you mean to say : I wonder if you can see “ outside the box “ when someone IS ! leaning heavily on partisan narratives ? That seems to make more sense to me 🤷🏻‍♂️… try asking it differently if you want.

My point is life could function differently and maybe better or improved if we kept the Politicking out of the following disciplines, Science, Education, Law, Defense, Farming, Religion etc etc
Yes, it's clear that very few discussions in public are free from partisan nonsense.

Last edited:
Instead of changing the standards, why can't the "inclusive" people start their own organization?
That would defeat the purpose of Inclusivity….. My one brother is cut from the same cloth as you guys and it’s hilarious listening to him use that word
In clu siv ity…… I get it, it’s annoying dealing with changes that go against the
grain.

For those of you who believe the myth of man-made climate change, I was reading something interesting. In Glacier National Park, they had up signs saying that the glaciers would be gone by 2020, then 2030, now 2050. Did you know that before the Little Ice Age started around 1350 , GNP had no glaciers? When it ended around 1850, they started receding.

That would defeat the purpose of Inclusivity….. My one brother is cut from the same cloth as you guys and it’s hilarious listening to him use that word
In clu siv ity…… I get it, it’s annoying dealing with changes that go against the
grain.
Forced "inclusivity" alienates people ad does not harm than good. Boy scouts want to be BOY scouts ...that's why they joined. Leave em alone. They want to tie knots and climb trees with rope, not to discuss the prettiest color of rope.
The number of scouts will surely decrease if it hasn't already.

Forced "inclusivity" alienates people ad does not harm than good. Boy scouts want to be BOY scouts ...that's why they joined. Leave em alone. They want to tie knots and climb trees with rope, not to discuss the prettiest color of rope.
The number of scouts will surely decrease if it hasn't already.

According to HBR https://hbr.org/2016/07/why-diversity-programs-fail
You are correct Highup !

At first glance you look at the phrase
‘ Forced Inclusion’ and it sounds like an oxymoron 😜, maybe that’s because it is.

I read hbr as far as I could get and it sounds like the research points to the failure of inclusion is mandates, but the success comes from voluntary participation……. In other words, from the punch line of an old joke, “ The lightbulb has to want to change “ 😜

Latest posts

Back