Discussing politics and religion

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mandatory or voluntary minimum wage changes
Die versity equity and exclusion hires.
35 trillion dollar debt
17 billion to AFGHANISTAN since the “pullout” straight to the taliban !!!!!
Several Ukraine multi billion dollar laundering schemes to make Blackrock richer
Student loan vote buying scheme
Three million “gotaways “ and twenty million moocher enrollees for democrat victories
Missing “decimal points” on guvamint accounting reports

Yeah that’s all Trumps fault.

How anyone could suggest selecting another ex fed prosecutor or life long politician for potus just means they like being brainwashed and they don’t actually really give a squat about the country

This week we learned the DoD knew the virus came from Wuhan - the whole time.
This week Astra Zeneca pulled worldwide supplies of their Covid vaccine. It is now illegal to use it in the EU . Reason ? Fibrous clots ! Score two for the “conspiracy nuts”

Mandatory or voluntary minimum wage changes
Die versity equity and exclusion hires.
35 trillion dollar debt
17 billion to AFGHANISTAN since the “pullout” straight to the taliban !!!!!
Several Ukraine multi billion dollar laundering schemes to make Blackrock richer
Student loan vote buying scheme
Three million “gotaways “ and twenty million moocher enrollees for democrat victories
Missing “decimal points” on guvamint accounting reports

Yeah that’s all Trumps fault.

How anyone could suggest selecting another ex fed prosecutor or life long politician for potus just means they like being brainwashed and they don’t actually really give a squat about the country

This week we learned the DoD knew the virus came from Wuhan - the whole time.
This week Astra Zeneca pulled worldwide supplies of their Covid vaccine. It is now illegal to use it in the EU . Reason ? Fibrous clots ! Score two for the “conspiracy nuts”
My blood problems are because of the vaccine. There have been thousands of cases of people no longer producing red blood cells, like me.

Biden has said this numerous times, that inflation was at 9% when he took office
…it’s a Lie…inflation was @ 1.4 % when he took office...How Is he going to defend
this claim during the debate scheduled in June?

“We have dramatically reduced inflation from 9 percent down to close to 3 percent. We’re in a situation where we’re better situated than we were when we took office where inflation was skyrocketing.”
News conference with Japanese prime minister, April 10

“No president’s had the run we have had, in terms of creating jobs and bringing down inflation. It was 9 percent when I came to office, 9 percent.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...-inflation-was-9-percent-when-he-took-office/

I'm very sorry that Americans are killing themselves with fentanyl. I'm equally sorry when they shoot themselves with a handgun. People are also drinking, smoking and eating themselves to death. As a citizen and a taxpayer I dont need the federal government to declare a international war on "drug cartels" any more than I need federal, state and local governments to ban alcohol, tobacco, firearms, Big Macs and Big Gulps.

The problem here is that governments are not competent to solve these sorts of personal problems with laws, courts, police and soldiers. In the long run more people suffer and die from the RESPONSE to the disease than if the government had let nature takes it's course. Sound familiar?

Why does YouTube babysit us.
The 2020 election has nothing to do with this segment, yet they include a Wikipedia reminder about the last election.
The do this with any COVID stories and also toss in a "disclaimer" for January 6th as frequently as they can.
I hate their constant attempts at indoctrination. 🤧

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240523-092041.png
    Screenshot_20240523-092041.png
    437.6 KB · Views: 0
O-boy ! What’s a voter to do. On one hand, we have a womanizer who likes talking about it some times and hushing others. The other hand looks to be a possible molester 🤷🏻‍♂️ who for obvious reason, wants it silent……However yesterday is over, today soon to join in, then tomorrow’s vote will get tallied and we’ll be right back where we started, in a word where people want drama over improvement…… The more in other people’s business, the less in our business. The more we talk about other people’s business, the less we talk about our business. What ever happened to that saying, No one likes a tattletale ? ….. If my opponent tattles on me, what good does it do to tattle on them ? Is this what we want to mentor ? “ I know you are but what am I, infinity “ 😜 🥱

O-boy ! What’s a voter to do. On one hand, we have a womanizer who likes talking about it some times and hushing others. The other hand looks to be a possible molester 🤷🏻‍♂️ who for obvious reason, wants it silent……However yesterday is over, today soon to join in, then tomorrow’s vote will get tallied and we’ll be right back where we started, in a word where people want drama over improvement…… The more in other people’s business, the less in our business. The more we talk about other people’s business, the less we talk about our business. What ever happened to that saying, No one likes a tattletale ? ….. If my opponent tattles on me, what good does it do to tattle on them ? Is this what we want to mentor ? “ I know you are but what am I, infinity “ 😜 🥱
My main problem with Biden is that he has ruined the economy. Being on a fixed income, the inflation is killing us. That and he is trying to destroy the Constitution.

Last edited:
My main problem with Biden is that he has ruined the economy. Being on a fixed income, the inflation is killing us. That and he is trying to destroy the Constitution.
I’m ok about understanding some economic fluctuations between Presidents and even constitutional weakening, BUT ! ruined and destroy ? No, I’m not buying any of that
(imho )exaggeration.

Latest posts

Back