Dishonorable Disclosure

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could be anyone. Republicans are on those committees. Lots of people can leak infor from the Pentagon, the army, marines etc. Politics as usual.

Doesn't matter who it is.
It's mighty damned sad when the U.S. Military segments feel they have to again join forces this time to tell the President of the United States to "SHUT UP". Obama is the freak of all freaks, a glory-seeker and dangerous. The guy is as arrogant as they come. There are just too many unanswered questions about who he is, what he is, where he comes from, and what he really stands for. And Biden? Biden is an idiot. A genuine certifiable idiot.

Doesn't matter who it is.
It's mighty damned sad when the U.S. Military segments feel they have to again join forces this time to tell the President of the United States to "SHUT UP". Obama is the freak of all freaks, a glory-seeker and dangerous. The guy is as arrogant as they come. There are just too many unanswered questions about who he is, what he is, where he comes from, and what he really stands for. And Biden? Biden is an idiot. A genuine certifiable idiot.
Careful there Bud ..........."They're going to put y'all back in chains." :D:D:D
I love that Biden guy every time they allow him to go outside the fortress and speak. He never disappoints ...so I say they ought to keep him. :D

Last edited:
Careful there Bud ..........."They're going to put y'all back in chains." :D:D:D
I love that Biden guy every time they allow him to go outside the fortress and speak. He never disappoints ...so I say they ought to keep him. :D

I thought that was funny and laughed out loud. Gotta love a guy who is not afraid to speak the truth.

When you allow the .gov to give old people a voucher for a couple thousand bucks, then send them out to shop for health insurance you might as well just sentence them to death.

Bud, I guess Obama should not have said anything about killing Bin Laden, course Pakastans forces were there in ten minutes and captured his wives, they probably would not have said anything, nor would Bush or McCain. uh huh.

Last edited:
W-a-a-a-a-a-y too much secret government information is disclosed publicly as it is. To let-go of privileged information simply to improve one's position in the election poles for political reasons is uncalled for. Obama is not as intelligent as one might think he is or as intelligent as he may have you believe. He continues to refuse to release his college grade transcripts (if they even exist) so how can anyone be sure of his level of academic completion or achievement or intelligence for that matter? The guy is a fraud. Time for a change. He has nothing (NOTHING) positive to show for his first four years in office. How will another four years change any of that?

Biden is a blabbering fool. I'll bet he develops some illness and resigns before the coming election. In four years Biden has done nothing notable either other than making ridiculous gaffes everywhere he goes. Apparently Obama can't stifle the guy so my guess is he (Obama) will delete the liability. If he doesn't, he should.

Romney doesn't seem to offer anything either but at least he isn't Obama and he does have a successful resume in business. Obama has now proven his worth, so it's time for a change. Romney certainly couldn't do any worse than the treasonous rebel we have as President now. Obama had no accomplishments when he was elected. He was elected on a premise of "Hope and Change" and transparency. Well the hope is still there and we have experienced the change he was talking about and we now see where that has gotten us. I don't suppose anyone had ever considered the "transparency" he was referring to was divulging secret government information.

Before his (Obama's) short time in the senate he was a Chicago thug and a $hit disturber working for ACORN. Where is ACORN now? Obama was a close friend of the then Illinois Governor (Rod Blagojevich) and where is that governor now. He is serving fourteen years in a Colorado Federal Prison for corruption and trying to [sell] Obama's senate seat.

This isn't a Democratic or Republican issue, this is an issue of morals and ethics, morals and ethics of which Obama and "Twinkle Tongue" have none of.

Last edited:
Biden is a blabbering fool. I'll bet he develops some illness and resigns before the coming election. In four years Biden has done nothing notable either other than making ridiculous gaffes everywhere he goes. Apparently Obama can't stifle the guy so my guess is he (Obama) will delete the liability. If he doesn't, he should.

Romney doesn't seem to offer anything either but at least he isn't Obama and he does have a successful resume in business. Obama has now proven his worth, so it's time for a change. Romney certainly couldn't do any worse than the treasonous rebel we have as President now. Obama had no accomplishments when he was elected. He was elected on a premise of "Hope and Change" and transparency. Well the hope is still there and we have experienced the change he was talking about and we now see where that has gotten us. I don't suppose anyone had ever considered the "transparency" he was referring to was divulging secret government information.

Before his (Obama's) short time in the senate he was a Chicago thug and a $hit disturber working for ACORN. Where is ACORN now? Obama was a close friend of the then Illinois Governor (Rod Blagojevich) and where is that governor now. He is serving fourteen years in a Colorado Federal Prison for corruption and trying to [sell] Obama's senate seat.

This isn't a Democratic or Republican issue, this is an issue of morals and ethics, morals and ethics of which Obama and "Twinkle Tongue" have none of.

So glad you qualified that it isn't a repubicant or dem issue after all that harping. LOL

bush_survivor_button-p145745507673656843en872_210.jpg

armed liberal.png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back