DNS Changer Malware

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have 100 yds of crapet starting Monday. Been a month since the last one.

Since we have pretty much dealt with the computer virus........ I'm fine with the progression and evolution of this thread.
I had a seam repair to do today, Rusty. I had a seam fail.:eek:
Man, it only held out for 25 years!
Repair made the 14 foot seam look like new again tho.

..............anyone remember Fortifiber 6 inch tape? I know Daris does. :D
The webbing was in a diamond shape rather than parallel like tape used today. I think it failed at about the same rate as that Orcon crap of about the same era.
I am so surprised that, that particular tape held out for 25 years without breaking.

Seam repair.......... $145.
Installation of that entire room from scratch at todays store rates...... $99.55 :D
Customer said............ Is that all? :rolleyes:

Rereading your comment.............
I sure hope your weather is better on Monday than it has been recently. 100 yards and 100 degrees would kill me on day one.

Supposed to get a break starting Sunday. Back to normal, highs around 90. Three weeks of 100 will do me for the rest of the summer.

I kinda have to think about that comment for a while!:eek:

Bud have you worked it out?
You guys are a day behind us here in New Zealand
Maybe this explains it

Flight No: NZ0006
Operated by AIR NEW ZEALAND

Departs

Auckland (AKL), Terminal I
7:40 PM Saturday 14 July 2012

Arrives

Los Angeles (LAX), Terminal 2
12:55 PM Saturday 14 July 2012

Flight Duration

12h 15m

We can do a 12hr 15m flight to LA and just about get there before we leave here
Not to good coming back though :)

I had a job a couple weeks ago installing carpet in 3 bedrooms upstairs, two bedrooms downstairs, a hall and a living room, plus prep and vinyl in a kitchen and a bathroom................ man, talkin about recovery........ I'd rate myself a 57. Haven't had a workout like that in at least 8 months. :eek:
Good for the pocketbook. Crappy if you count it hourly, but nice to finally have some work. I discovered that I can actually remember how to do it. :rolleyes:

I have 100 yds of crapet starting Monday. Been a month since the last one.
Today 03:45 AM

I'm not surprised if your lack of jobs are the norm in your situations, since you prefer to live not in burbia but even worse for work, completely out in small town USA.

I'm not surprised if your lack of jobs are the norm in your situations, since you prefer to live not in burbia but even worse for work, completely out in small town USA.

True, but back when Clinton was president, there was twice as many stores here, twice as many installers and I was working 6 days a week and having to turn down some work for lack of time.

Still waiting for the winning lottery numbers, Jon.:D

Its a pity it doesn't work otherwise you and I could get a good deal going :)

The return flight doesn't do much good. One year I managed to get 2 birthays going up. Left on my birthday, hit date change then got to Vegas and had to wait awhile for my birthday to come. Wifey didn't get a birthday one year coming back so she reckons she is one year younger
Departs
Los Angeles (LAX), Terminal 2
10:30 PM Wednesday 15 August 2012
Arrives
Auckland (AKL), Terminal I
6:30 AM Friday 17 August 2012
Stopover
Non-stop
Meal
Yes
Flight Duration
13h 00m
Aircraft Type
BOEING 777-300
Distance
10546 km view map

See 30.5 hours coming back for a 13 hour flight, Not good
See its not far you can come down and see us here in Kiwi land

Haven't heard anything official here. The news channels ran an eleventh-hour "mention" on Sunday and that's the last I have heard of any of it. Must have been another Y2K deal. Big Zero.

I think the .gov planted a undeletable tracking cookie in my pc when I clicked on it. Ever get the feeling someone is looking over your shoulder? :eek:

Latest posts

Back