Flooring pictures

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The floor looks neat! I like the model island (I'm guessing it's an island) in the picture too.

The installer was bragging about these stairs. Look at the staples on the left. and puckers

23434844_1952007758396542_3613871287065101336_n.jpg

It's always a good idea to waterfall some , and contour the rest of them .. :D
Padding the risers is what set's it off....... kinda like tuck-n-roll if ya set the staple deep. :D Hard to tell if maybe it was his first stair job. If so.. coulda been worse. Personally, I hate stairs.

Last edited:
It's all the same to me . I'm on the job site i do what has to be done to get off the job site and go home ..

I can't even see the staples or the puckers. LOL. But for some reason the bottom step having exposed wood to the side bugs me.
I imagine though, with puckers it means the carpet might come a little loose over time and that could be dangerous on stairs. Carpet on stairs was fun to slide down on as a kid (used to stuff a sleeping bag full of pillows and ride it down the stairs because we moved from a place where it snowed to no snow & missed sledding down the hill). Nowadays, I'm not a big fan of carpet on stairs. I'm not a fan of stairs anymore either-- mostly bc I have a hard time going up and down them. But I like the look of wood stairs.

Latest posts

Back