Flooring pictures

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
uh....ok

22886027_1656906180997472_6070120955228717002_n.jpg

Looks to me like the floor marks were caused by her wheels on her wheelchair spinning when she hit the 1/4 round and/or wall.
Maybe it was a narrow entry from a hall and the quarter round made the opening to narrow for the wheel chair.
.....better yet, their just short on cash. :rolleyes:

I wonder if the quarter round was to cover up larger gaps than expected on the floor? Or maybe person in wheelchair sucked at going around corners.

You know most houses are not designed for wheel chairs and it is difficult to navigate. My wife is using a walker with wheels and she is always bumping into the base at the arches or door jams. So much for the paint job.
:shooting:

:camping:

Daris

Several years ago, a woman in a wheel chair wanted me to put loose lay vinyl in her whole house on concrete floors. I declined. I figured the wheel chair would cause wrinkles everywhere.

Several years ago, a woman in a wheel chair wanted me to put loose lay vinyl in her whole house on concrete floors. I declined. I figured the wheel chair would cause wrinkles everywhere.

Yeah. I hope you explained that to her so she understood what the problem was. Some people just don't think things through.

Walked into a store on the island of Tequile Peru main square and felt the wood move under my feet. Been there for twenty years like that.
First decent looking wood floor i saw there. No finish.

20171010_120527.jpg

I wonder what the humidity changes are during the year down there. I'm guessing a lot?
It's nailed down I assume.

I'm sorry, its all loose laid over concrete. No telling what the species is.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back