gas price drop

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I filled up a couple days ago 20.5 gallons for $111 and change. We saw regular unleaded at the Shell station off the Interstate 10 exit at $6.38 a gallon. It's not going down here.

$4.79 is the cheapest price here. Hasn't changed for a month or more. Should I be happy it's stable and not flipping up and down all the time....... I kinda like consistency. 😁

If they are, the FBI already has a dossier on all of us subversives.
But I don't care. They offer free food and lodging. Limited travel, but hey, they pay for the health insurance, the electric and water bills.
Gas prices here haven't increased or decreased in months. Still $4.79

I don't know how you can afford to drive. I hope you have raised installation prices.
Installing? I'm a pencil pusher. 😁
I think the shop is paying $9.00 yd. nobody wants to do carpet. They want to do LVP

Attachments

• IMG_20231005_113804118.jpg
    IMG_20231005_113804118.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20231005_113857553.jpg
    IMG_20231005_113857553.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
A guy here has a $500 "small room charge" or minimum.
There's got to be a minimum trip/day charge and I can see where a man can't afford to forego other calls to attend to..............very minor repairs or very cheap customers who think they're getting rooms/their whole house floored for $75 or whatever insane stuff they read in ads.

That's a BUSY guy who evidently doesn't have time for nonsense. God Bless Him.

Latest posts

Back