Gas

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Local places like Costco has regular gas for $3.59 a gallon, but most other stations are still selling regular for about $3.79 a gallon in So Cal. At Lake Havasu, on the California side, we are getting gas for $4.39 a gallon for regular.

It's been about $3.87 for a couple of months, and yesterday dropped 10 cents or so. Add another 6 to 8 cents if you use a card instead of cash.
I see other places in Oregon that are close to $3.45, but here on the coast, we are the last to see the prices drop.

3.14 here. I don't know for how long though. Gassing up today I talked with the guy on the backside of my pump and asked him how long it would last. He said until the election is over. That's to far away for it to last that long. It will probably go up tomorrow or Tuesday.

Daris

Yes, Cal has the highest tax of all the states, but is incorporated in the price per gallon. This is why our prices will never equal the prices you pay, but again, how else are we going to pay for the millions of freeloaders/welfare cheats/welfare queens/illegals/and the entitled. Oh yeah, the money is earmarked for road improvements but with Guv'nor Moonbeam at the helm, he is making sure he takes care of the future democratic voters.

Latest posts

Back