Gas

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went through Kingman, Arizona yesterday and needed gas. I stopped at a Chevron and paid $3.49 a gallon. After filling the tank, I looked across the street and saw gas for $2.90 a gallon. Crap!

I just read on Gas Buddy for our area that the price will go up to $3.25 from $2.84. Greedy bastards.

Daris
News tonight says possibilities of continued dropping through the end of the year.
We dropped 10 cents in just a day to $3.29 at the lowest place. It was a 76 station. Wowsa! :eek:

If ever was a time to take a trip now is it. Work slow. Gas cheap. especially if you're heading down through Texas, Oklahoma heading west. Why is gas 10 cents cheaper in Mizzou Rusty?

I think we should all adjust our labor prices along with gas prices just like mills do with delivery charges :D

I was offered work in Springfield a few years ago (200 miles round trip) and found out that the illegals were working for $1.75 to $2.00 yd. doing apartments. They offered me $3 for residential. Not worth unloading my tools.

Latest posts

Back