Groceries up

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't forget you get about 10% less fuel mileage with ethanol than you do gasoline.

Our local biodiesel plant went bankrupt. Also I drove thru an oilfield yesterday and nothing was pumping. First time I have ever been thru there when they were all shut off.

Nope, not trying to. Just saying if the economy was improving and folks were back to work (instead of some type of government [citizen] paid assistance) the price of corn would not even be a concern.

Nope, not trying to. Just saying if the economy was improving and folks were back to work (instead of some type of government [citizen] paid assistance) the price of corn would not even be a concern.

It is also the unemployment rate in Europe = less exports. Myself, I can't wait for the Republicans to take the Senate and Presidency so they can do more about abortion, unions and cut teachers salaries more. When they ran about Jobs to take the House I was so pleased.

And hopefully Romney can show us all how to stash money in Swiss bank accounts to evade paying taxes. And perhaps ship more jobs to China cus we all know it is better for the coporations profit, and coporations are the people.

No jobs.jpg

Oh Daris, can't we just have a little fun with politics once inawhile. This is the Bucket ain't it? Where does it say no politics? This ones for you! :D

In our house, we have a political discussion pro and con about every night. If you choose to put blinders on then your bound to repeat history.

Vote Republican.jpg

Last edited:
Thats no fun Rusty, I like to debate with my flooring pals. Now the Bucket says anything other than flooring, so you have to accept politics. :D And you can't say no politics because this is a flooring forum because you have the Bucket forum which is not flooring related.

Thats no fun Rusty, I like to debate with my flooring pals. Now the Bucket says anything other than flooring, so you have to accept politics. :D And you can't say no politics because this is a flooring forum because you have the Bucket forum which is not flooring related.

Just keep it calm.

ernie you mean something like this:

George Bush, Queen Elizabeth, and Vladimir Putin all die and
go to hell. While there, they spy a red phone and ask what the phone
is for. The devil tells them it is for calling back to Earth.

Putin asks to call Russia and talks for 5 minutes. When he
is finished the devil informs him that the cost is a million dollars,
so Putin writes him a check.

Next Queen Elizabeth calls England and talks for 30 minutes.
When she is finished the devil informs her that the cost is 6 million
dollars, so she writes him a check.

Finally George Bush gets his turn and talks for 4 hours. When
he is finished the devil informs him that the cost is $5.00. When
Putin hears this he goes ballistic and asks the devil why Bush got to
call the USA so cheaply.

The devil smiles and replies, " Since Obama took over , the
country has gone to hell, so it's a local call."

In God We Trust

Daris

Latest posts

Back