Groceries up

Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional

Help Support Flooring Forum - DIY & Professional:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Daris, thats not debating anything and has no relevent facts. It's simply silliness. It is getting better even with Europe going under water. Don't make me put up the employment graph again. :p

With that though lets take a walk back in time. The time is back when Obama took office. The bank crisis is looming, we're losing 250,000 jobs a month and where did Bush and his cabinet go? They simply left town and left it up to Obama to deal with. Nice....and hey, lets let them take over again.

Last edited:
funny .......

congress.jpg

We got a pipeline direct from Texas going up to Phoenix with Gas and fuel. So we are usually cheaper than anyone in the state. it is going up.

We should stop that shyt. The Brazilians have been making ethanol outa sugar cane for ever and it makes more ethanol per acre than corn. Think of all the swamp land we have that could be used for cane.

...............how is that feasible if you have to put Missouri on a trailor hitch and tow it near the equator so they can actually grow cane?
.........."can't get there from here" comes to mind. :D

Simple math

Simple math is when you raise taxes high enough on investors, they invest less............ reducing investments means less jobs, which means less tax payers. Very simple equation when it's fully penciled out.
Raise taxes high enough and more businesses get chased offshore......... more lost jobs. The math is there, but the media and the Demons hate the rich and use it to get re elected by promoting jealousy by not including the entire story.
Do the rich pay their fair share?
If they did, .............and we lost jobs because of it, then how is that a good thing?
It's more complicated that a cartoon. ;)

Don't forget you get about 10% less fuel mileage with ethanol than you do gasoline.

I remember it every time I buy gasohol.
My '73 pickup dropped about a mile per gallon on the highway, down to 14.2 I used to get 15 at 65 to 70mph.
On the bright side, I subsidize big oil by getting less mpg, and farmers by subsidizing corn.
.................hmmmm. Sompin sems wrong with that. :eek:

Last edited:
...............how is that feasible if you have to put Missouri on a trailor hitch and tow it near the equator so they can actually grow cane?
.........."can't get there from here" comes to mind. :D

We gots florida, and lots of other swampland along the coast. They used to grow lots of cane in florida not sure bout now.

Simple math is when you raise taxes high enough on investors, they invest less............ reducing investments means less jobs, which means less tax payers. Very simple equation when it's fully penciled out.
Raise taxes high enough and more businesses get chased offshore......... more lost jobs. The math is there, but the media and the Demons hate the rich and use it to get re elected by promoting jealousy by not including the entire story.
Do the rich pay their fair share?
If they did, .............and we lost jobs because of it, then how is that a good thing?
It's more complicated that a cartoon. ;)

Back when the tax code prior Bush Tax cuts the wealthy did pretty darn good and still invested and we didn't yank 700 billion dollars a year outa the tax coffers. So explain that.

Latest posts

Back